Birthday bong. Pure Glass.

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by eatlysergicacid, Jun 20, 2012.

1. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

2. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

that thing is pretty massive! looks like it'll do the trick :p how tall?

3. eatlysergicacid

It's 18 inches. I've only been smoking now for like 6 days so I still can't milk it and clear it without coughing my ass off.

4. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I don't know why but it doesn't load for me :(

5. eatlysergicacid

6. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

Thats a beautiful piece!!

7. ganjabomber

lol give it a few months i guess

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

seriously.. grow some balls.. MILK or GTFO

9. eatlysergicacid

10. ganjabomber

hey that's a milk if ive ever seen one.. atta boy! lol.. less h20 in the perk would do a world of good, me thinks

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Respectable milk I think

But, and not to be a jackass, the reason you have a hard time with caughing is that pure glass is china shit-it looks okay cause they copy the sexy parts of quality glass, but it's not designed. And that's a very poor perc design.

I mean, it's a bong, and congrats-it'll be plenty of fun, not trying to rain on your parade, but I always suggest supporting the US and german/dutch blowers who have pioneered modern glass bongs, and who continue to make the best quality. The prices reflect the expense of running a studio and earning a living wage for everyone working at the company.

12. eatlysergicacid

It's not a great design. I actually got it because my roommate had a bong for 4 years which had the same type of percs and he just broke it a couple weeks ago. The ones on his bong we're really bad and the one on this one is marginally better, but it hits very well regardless.

The reason I'm coughing is because of the massive amounts of THC I'm taking into my lungs. I've only been smoking again for 7 days now after an 8 month break so I've got almost virgin lungs.

As far as the quality of the bong all around it's pretty good. The glass looks and feels solid and thick all over. The bowl's nice and thick. Not to mention it had everything I've ever wanted in a bong all together and for an extremely good price, although I suppose that's because it's chinese or whatever. I'm very happy with it.

13. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Be fucking careful with that helix perc. Nevermind the drag, but those things are easy to break.

14. eatlysergicacid

RIP. RooR was right. The glass at the bottom was very thin. :(

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I strongly reccomend a RooR "mini zumo", it's a roor.us tube.

They cost a lot back in the day, but I got mine used from a glasshead for 200 bucks, it's perfectly legal to buy clean glass art or clean implements for medical use, if you're authorized for such use.

Anyway, sweet little 5arm perc, tough tube, massive bore with a smaller perc that worked like a handle, ice pinches/splash guard, great filtration, still filled and cleared lightening fast if you so desired, reasonably small and easy to pack up/carry around, thick glass, simple and small enough that if you're not a hardcore glasshead and afraid of microscopic scratches, you can pour in table salt and rubbing alcohol and shake, turn it upside down to get it in the perc, rinse it out, and it's sparkly clean.

It was only my stupidity in unrelated matters that brought it's finial demise. I miss it, and will get a similar tube when money and my lifestyle again allows me to.

So yeah, RooR mini zumo "zumini", highly recommended by RooRshack.

16. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Ah, terribly sorry! I've found that with most bongs of that design. Either the bottom or the perculator itself goes (dunno how the hell that works if the perculator breaks first). Best of luck finding a new reliable one. I got the same kind of deal going on now, but it's MUCH thicker glass for MUCH more expensive probably. It's lasted me a good while though.

17. eatlysergicacid

Oh i already replaced it. I had a standing offer from a friend for his 3 perc Zion glass w/ beaker bottom. $200. I honestly would have rather had a good roor, but I went in with a bunch of friends to get this one, and its a pretty good deal for the price. The glass on this one looks significantly thicker all over. Whenever I can handle a full hit of it I'll try to get a good milk up. Pics will come, I might clean it out first, because that is needed.

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Sounds like it! Enjoy!