Birds eating birds

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by FoXyDrEaMer, Apr 21, 2006.

1. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

Dreaming of birds is always special for me. But somehow I'm finding it hard to interpret it for myself and so I would like to ask help from you on this.

Just the other day I dreamt of birds and the scenario was like in a black and white film where everything is in gray. I saw lots of birds flying and even hatching in my hands happily plopping their wings in front of me.

Then just this morning I dreamt of birds again in a weird way.

It was a fine day in our backyard. Sun shining nicely and leaves from a healty tree are happily moving in the calm wind. I was trying to photograph a small bird and focusing the camera, I was abt to take a shot but it suddenly flew off. Then one bird was there again, it was probably hiding behind the leaves so I did not notice in the first time and then I saw an owl behind it. The small white bird flew off, not flying that far it suddenly dropped on the grass along with one medium black size bird as if it was dying. The owl came trying to eat the small white bird and out of nowhere one big black bird came to eat the other medium black bird too. Feeling shocked and pity for the two birds, I run and just in time took the two dying birds away from the other two whose trying to eat them...... Then my cel alarm woke me up.

I always think of birds as good omen...and this weird me out coz those birds are trying to eat another bird...

Will really really really appreciate your interpretation.

PLz plz plz

Thanks in advance.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well a couple of things. i'm guessing there just might be birds on your roof or nearby that you 'hear' before waking up. they do seem to be quite active arround the time of 'false dawn'.

another is that some creatures DO HAVE TO eat other creatures in order to stay alive and live themselves. and it's usualy the preditors that are the pritier ones because the less carniverous need more the camo to hide and evade capture.

not that either of these things have to have any sort of direct bearing on MEANING.

i suspect that birds in a sense, because of their mobility, represent a kind of freedom of mobility. but really your own internal symbolism is probably more at play here then any standard arctypes. at least that's always how i see it in mine. and since birds are not something i dream about at all often, i can't right off had ever remember doing so, that's probably about as much remotely useful as i can think of to say.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. dricas24

dricas24 Member

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

now this is something interesting, you dream about birds and i find a feather. a perfect feather, under a pile of clothing where i dumpted it (the pile of clothing, not the feather). undisturbed since i had the night before. that i'd swear hadn't been there when i did.

i have this feather sitting next to me. on top of one of my notebooks right here.

it looks like an ordinary enough feather, except for being perfect and undamaged.

=^^=
    .../\...

5. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

Hmmm...LoTs oF cRows heRe yea (jUst mOve anD in a diFferRent ciTy oh wEll country noW) I kinda like thOse cUtE cHirping sParrows fRom my tOwn thAn 'D BiG Crows heRe...(one Of d wee bit tHingS I mizz in My old Town) AnyWay...maYbe oNe of thOse reaSons I sTarted Dreamin' this kinda tHingz...

AnD Oh yea sillY me...ofcourse it aiN't weirD That Birds aRe eatin' oThers birdiesss...it'z jUst is for mua 'coz I usUally dream bIrds in harmony.

Maybe in A wAy 'em d small bird wHose tryin to run aWay...THeRe are lots of Worries That aRe constantly in my Mind But soMehow nOt been Able to Solve and at Times tryin to escaPe tHem...(hmm maybe..yet still confuse as eVer! lol)

Thankz fOr helpin' *hugz* ^-^

6. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

The little birds represent something you want to protect - a personal emotion,a secret,or somebody close to you.The fact that you didn't try to intervene in your dream might be bcause you feel somehow it is beyond your control.That's my guess for what its worth..

7. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

lol

KillEr anImal movIes aRe preTty bAd BUT since it's a Hitchcock cLaSsic [​IMG] I'll bite! It wIll be a creepy riDe and migHt soLve my Bird Attack DreaMz LOL

8. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

Maybe I left it there?? *smiles* [​IMG]

9. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

Ohhh uR so right.I bEen sO sEnsitIve laTely wIth ppl tHat I CaRe..I feeL theY boSS me aRound 2 mucH...Do thiS, Do That...that kIndA thinG...I mEan yea I knOw tHey JUST cAre bUt I NeeD sOme tIme tO FiGure it Out mySelf aNd SomeHow tHey Should Trust mE tO maKe it riGht....

And oh Oh I did intErvene...[​IMG] in My DreamZ I run and Took thoZe poor birdiesss aWay(just in D nick of tIme though...) DoeZ tHat count??[​IMG]

10. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Birds really do eat other birds. Just a while back a saw a Red Tail Hawk try to catch another small bird and missed and hit my front door. The Red Tail Hawk wasn't hurt and flew off.

11. FoXyDrEaMer

FoXyDrEaMer Member

Oh thAtz so sweEt of u...poinTin daT out AGAIN...

I tHink ur my bestfrnD now...

12. TLY

TLY Guest

I had this dream two nights ago: I was in my parents' house, which is in a different country. We were in the second floor balcony looking at the street below. Suddenly people in the street started shouting and when we asked what happened, they said that a crow had nabbed a young sparrow. I saw the crow which flew and sat on an electric pole and as the people were shouting I saw the disoriented crow sliding though the pole but before anyone could help the young sparrow the crow flew away. I asked if the crow had left the young sparrow and a person answered, "No, it took the young sparrow with it." Then I woke up.

I am so worried now because I think it is a premonitory dream that is relaying a very bad news. Since I saw it happening near my parents' house, I think that is the place where it is happening. Crow is death and the young sparrow is a child or a kid. My brothers and sister have their young kids and they live nearby my parents. I wonder if 'premonitory dream' means there is a way to help somehow...but how, I don't know and I'm trying to find out if anyone knows or has any idea about it. You must be thinking that I'm silly worrying about a dream, but I had a similar dream some years ago and my cousin sister died within a year. I am writing about it below.

It was in 2003 that I had this dream. I am very close to my uncle's family (my dad's elder brother's family). I had two cousin sisters there, one was very kind and loving in nature and the other one is kind of shrewd. I saw the dream like this: It was just a little above my uncle's house. The sky was getting dark and stormy and we wanted to put the hens in hen-house. One of the hens was sober and I picked it up and put in the hens house, other one ran here and there; finally we picked it up and while we were putting it in the hen house the sober one got out of the hen house and then it was nabbed by an eagle. We threw stones but the eagle was fast and it flew away. My cousin sister, who was kind and loving in nature, died after six months or so. I then understood what that dream was about.

I am now very much worried about the recent dream. Is there any idea what I can do about it? Thanks.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

deleted because my reaction to tly was extremely similar to what i hadn't realized i'd already said in response to the o.p.

14. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

If it is a premonition there is nothing you can do about it. These dreams are not given so you can solve the equation. The one(s) who gave you the dream can do that if it is to be so...life is in fact a cycle of life and death, that cannot be stopped.

Premonitions help us to see how connected we are and where our abilities to transcend time and space really lie.

However, I don't see how you figure this is a premonition. Crows can mean many, many things...particularly crows are talkers, they tell and they see beyond the veil, they know secrets and they share secrets, they are very spiritual and end up in peculiar places, meaning that they can represent premonitions or they can just be symbols and reminders of divinity and transcendence.

If this is a premonition, all you can do is keep your eyes and your heart open. Not to solving or preventing anything, but just to awareness and acceptance of your ability to live and breathe and perceive.