Bill Gates Predicts Imminent Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A bit simplistic.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pfff Bill Gates. What's he even done recently?
    Go lay down Wild Bill. :D

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

If you want to do something to improve world health you do the right thing(s) and that involves pushing for cannabis normalisation.

We all have endocannabinoid systems. There's a theory out there that a lot of illness in the world boils down to an endocannabinoid deficiency. Cannabis prohibition might be far worse to the world than simply denying a few cancer patients CBD oil. Cannabis not only can prevent a whole range of age related illness, it can also help to regulate your cardiovascular system and boost athletic performance and muscle development.

You're Bill Gates. You want to help the world. You fucking stand up and do the right thing. No, he pumps more money in the corrupt allopathies of the profit-motivated pharmaceutical world.

I call major bullshit on that.

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I won't go into details but I actually really NEED some pharmaceuticals.I know big pharma is an evil empire but I'd be dead without it.I also like cannabis occasionally and in moderation.I would like both please.

5. The Walking Dickhead

Cannabis caters for a big part of the prevention side of things. Pharmaceuticals are patches.

The bottom line is people need to live healthier lives, different lives with less stress and be allowed to use cannabis freely if they so wish. We can manufacture all the miracle pills we like, it will never solve the underlying cause of the problem.

Without being overly simplistic, the best thing you can do is push for cannabis normalisation. The pharmaceutical industry is already there pumping out meds all over the world, most of which make people more ill.

Bill Gates says nothing about this, so he can shut his mouth and fuck off AFAIC

1 person likes this.
  6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Dear Bill Gates,

Fuck epidemic flu.

GIVE US SOME FUCKING WEED YOU WANKER!

7. The Walking Dickhead

Not really what I'm saying

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yup. it was FAAAAAR from obvious.

and zika, that is a thing now (or recently) and infants being born,
    in a sense zombified by having brain problems do to their mothers being infected with it during pregnancy,
    i'd sort of think that qualifies as a serious concern.

i think the larger point is the mutation of diseases and that we can expect to see the rate of such mutations increase as the real threat from global warming.

9. The Walking Dickhead

Not this shit again. Zombies don't exist themnax, they are a fictitious creation of literature and television. Try to remember that the next time someone uses a metaphor.

10. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Bill Gates himself is living proof that zombies are real.

11. Asmodean

If you say so :p

12. The Walking Dickhead

I'd say Steve Jobs does a better impression of a zombie than Bill Gates

13. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Jobs is actually part of the insidious alien anal probe mind control conspiracy behind the Illuminati. Like Micheal Jackson, the procedure has not yet been perfected and experiments are ongoing. Trump seems to be another failed experiment.

14. The Walking Dickhead

His surname is also Jobs, which is the plural form of modern enslavement. Bill Gates surname is a reference to the fact the world's resources have been stolen from us and are being kept behind locked gates. Alan Sugar was named after the most popular cancer causing agent in the world, as was Zuckerberg. Their collective aims are to filter out the weak and preserve the strong in a giant iceberg for many centuries to be cryogenically reawakened in the future when the great asteroid apolcaypse has destroyed all life on earth and created a new planet habitable only by genetically enhanced augments. The new humans will be able to listen to any song from Earth's history in their head just by thinking about it and will be able to communicate telepathically via a virtual reality world that comes in to being when they close their eyes.

15. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

They will also be capable of playing a tune out their butt, which is a side effect of the mind control.

16. The Walking Dickhead

I can do that now, especially after 10 pints of lager and a vindaloo

17. Asmodean

Soo.. who's against Bill Gates spending his money and time on preventing a possible flu epidemic :p

18. The Walking Dickhead

He can throw his money at all the pharmaceutical companies he likes, they can't stop a flu epidemic. The only thing we can do is to live and eat healthier.

Driving to an office to sit on your arse all day stuffing your face full of cakes is not the way to live.

19. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

He's more likely to throw money at fundamental research. For example, researchers are already developing genetically engineered plants that can provide immunity to diseases and there are anti-virals such as Tamaflue that the same kind of research might be good for. Believe it or not, the pharmaceutical companies don't really care that much about third world countries and providing them with cheaper alternatives is not seen as a threat to their business models which are more focused on raping wealthier countries. Theoretically, there's no reason a universal flue vaccine can't be developed eventually or even a variety of them that will cover just about any kind of flue we might expect in the near future. The loss in productivity as well as life could be reduced to a tiny fraction of what it is today.

20. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

That must be the result of the Homer Simpson series of tests. Do you frequently shop at "Quickie" Stores? Dunk donuts in beer?