bike crashes

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by neongreen, Jun 14, 2006.

1. neongreen

neongreen Member

i am supper stoned and this is my mind fuck bike crashes when you get intoo one you feel like an idiot like the other day i was riden my bike and there were these hot chicks right well i come up to a curb and crahsed my ass hit my head and skind up my left arm and left side of my back well i was on some hydrocodone at the time so i didnt fell anything and siad im alright, but bike crashes when you get into one your like what the fuck how the fuck do i get into a bike chrash im such a dumbass and your stuck with that mind fuck all day "bike chrashes" so thats my mind fuck for yall

2. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

ive gotten stitches three seperate times from bike crashes

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

bikes suck, skateboarding is better

4. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

lol i was ridin my bike on da boardwalk next to my house i was showin off ridin with no hande catchin my balance and i swearvred into a trash can hahaa im a dumbass..
    also i was goin sooooo fastt and then my chane fell so i my breaks were terrible so i couldnt stop it was bad hahaha

5. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

lol i was ridin my bike on da boardwalk next to my house i was showin off ridin with no hande catchin my balance and i swearvred into a trash can hahaa im a dumbass..
    also i was goin sooooo fastt and then my chain fell so i my breaks were terrible so i couldnt stop it was bad hahaha