Biggest Regret?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by biCuriousity21, Apr 28, 2007.

1. This doesn't necessarily have to be your biggest most gayest regret. I'm just interested to see if anyone's regrets do deal with their sexuality.

I suppose I should start with mine.
    My biggest regret is allowing myself to wallow in depression for years, before I took an active role in making myself happy.

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

breaking up with the same boyfriend not just once but twice on the phone instead of telling him face to face, it wasn't planned but it doesn't take away from the fact that it was very cowardly ethier.
    (great thread BTW)
    S

3. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Samhain? You're a dude!? Or are you a bi/straight woman? Just wondering because you said something about your boyfriend :( I'm checking out your lovely profile now :)

My biggest regret...Eh nothing too bad yet - just not coming out properly to a couple of people. Having to do it over the internet or something because I lived so far away. Nothing big.

4. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Look in my photo albums under friends I'm the 'dude' with long hair
    S

5. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I kinda wish I'd waited to come out until I was a bit older. Also, I wish I hadn't ended up dating one of my friends when we really should have just carried on fooling around.

Other than that I don't think anything else was my fault.

6. I really, really, really regret accepting my long-time friend's request to fool around when he was on ecstacy. Because I had already developed a crush on him, and that night pretty much just made me fall in love with him, but he freaked out the next day about it. I totally wish I could take that night back....

7. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

errrr......I dont know.

I mean sure theres things in life I didnt like, but I dont know if hteres anything I truly wish I could change...

I mean, I was really depressed after my first (and only one to date) boyfriend and I broke up...but I dont regret it.

I dunno
    haha sorry

8. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

I think I regret not telling more of my friends in person that I'm gay. A lot of them found out through a livejournal post that I made, and a lot of them found out through word of mouth. Only about 5 of my really close friends found out from me. I probably should have told more of them face to face.

9. Someguy1111

Someguy1111 Member

I wish I had experimented with my sexuality before i got into a relationship with a girlfriend for the past 4 years.

10. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Would it not make more sense to take the day after back?

11. ^^in a way, but that night, aside from being very special, also just made things entirely different between us. If it had never happened, there would actually probably still be a chance of him coming out later on.

12. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Sucks man, but you shouldn't let it get to you. You can't blame yourself. There's a chance he was put off coming out by that, but there's also a fair chance that he wouldn't have done it anyway.

13. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

If I had to choose... going into a relationship immediately.

However, I'm very happy with what I have.

14. doom876

doom876 Member

I regret my last bf, god, rushed in, turns out we were not compatible, now he does nasty shit though we are broken up, gets pissed he cant sleep with me when he's over, still wants to cuddle, and I woke up when I was at his house sleeping on the floor and he had a boner and said"you know you want it" and I was like "fuck no, you know I dont!". Then he keeps touching me and untill recently still said "I love you" on the phone. Not to mention he wont stop touching me, and his mom came up behind me when I was at their table and made the hands like when you palm someone and staryed rubbing up and doen my back fast and I was like"hay, dont touch me!". God damn, only special people can pet me and rub my back and she sure as hell isn't one of them. Creepy, I cant hang out with him anymore, dont see what he sees in me anyway, still no reason to be so...creepy(I like creepy, not likee him though)*shudders*I learned, no bfs untill I can find someone colpatible and not rush in

15. Joey*

Joey* Freaky Supportr Dude

I regret all the B.S.,I put others and myself through.(Regarding mosr things)...When so much of it could've been avioded if I lightened up.
    Joey*

16. Seeing Jerry, a boy who is rumoured to have the biggest cock in school, asleep with only his towel on (by ourselves in changing rooms) and NOT going over and taking off his towel to see his monster, and maybe even sucking it.....