Biggest news of all time to occur, but where will you be?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Sign Related, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Breaking world news like no other before in the history of civilization will come. For anything bound or loosened to come will be. But what will it be about? How so will it be?...Like will it be over with by the time it reaches your perception?...Or will it last pass the time it reaches your perception? Might you be able to handle it or not even? Where will you be when this breaking news like no other occurs? Try to estimate, forecast, and/or predict that right now if you're able. What do you think you'll be doing that will or wont stop such breaking news in the first place which will be either as very bad or very good for you?

When is not the question because I figure if we can stop it by prior measures there is no when for it to occur. However, if it's anything overlooked and/or unchecked for and unpreventable it will burst through when it's not expected.

2. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I'm guessing whatever it might be, it'll be something fucking BIG. I'm thinking something that'll completely destroy the government completely. not something like a political revolution, but something like a complete revolt. Anarchy will insue, the sheep with be either taken to slaughter or die out, and the only people left will be the free thinkers, the hippies, the intellectuals, the revolutionaries. Society as a whole will start from scratch, and hopefully everyone will learn from the past mistakes. This huge happening will be known as the apacolypse or the revolution.

3. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

A nuclear hit to the states. And I'm assuming I won't have enough time to think about where I am.

4. XBloodyNailPolishX

I'm sincerely hoping its NOT nuclear... than NO ONE will survive ):
    Perhaps the government just blows up and goes Nazi, and the smarter people will have to escape and rebel and start an uprising.
    but yeah, I reeeeeaaally hope its not nuclear... that's a terrible way to die.

5. robert.l.horatio

robert.l.horatio Member

aliens, world war, love revolution...it'll be all here although no big guns as you say everyone will die and i don't like dying.

6. XBloodyNailPolishX

I keep seeing more and more threads popping up about this "revolution"... when I asked my boyfriend his opinion on it he just said how people always talk about a revolution but it doesn't happen... but now I've been hearing people on the street, in stores, in cafes, talking about it. I hear the rumblings of a revolt... of rebellion. Everyday as i read various newspapers from all sides, it seems everyone can sense something going on. The government is tightening the noose around our necks and more people are noticing. But will it be enough? I'm a bit skeptical, yet hopeful at the same time.

7. pixeewinged

pixeewinged Visitor

8. XBloodyNailPolishX

people don't care about knowing the truth; they'd rather not.... they'd much better sit on their fat asses watching Bush on the TV going after those darned Iraqis.

9. Lodog

Lodog ¿

So it isn't written backwards and so it'll never coooom tupack bitches

10. overthinker1111

overthinker1111 Members

LMFAOOO im tripping off of acid dont know how I got here

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll probably be sitting on my ass making conspiracy theories about it.