biggest mind fucks while stoned try em' these are crazy

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by oneofakind2008, Apr 8, 2007.

1. oneofakind2008

oneofakind2008 Member

okay heres a couple of mind fucks to try and freak some stoners out one of these times if u actually remember to, instead of sitting on your ass zoning out

1. the music video knights of babilonia, this music video is weird as hell
    2. jimmy hendrix along the watch tower theres alot of interesting colors in this one i remember right, and is good for acid and shrooms, and any drug thats a phycedelic
    3. u wont beleive what im about to say but candy man by christina agulerea, but this be carefull u might piss ur pants on what im gonna tell u, speed it up its like chip monks singing jiberish really fucken fast

then theres this one optical allusion called seeing jesus u stare at a certain pic. of jesus for a min. look up and close ur eyes and u will see jesus its pretty creappy, and i dont feel like wrighting any more so thats it have fun everyone..

2. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

WHOOPS WHAT WAS THAT I ALREADY FORGOT BECAUSE OF MY CONSTANT MARIJUANA USE WHICH CAUSES ME TO ZONE OUT ALL THE TIME. LOLOLOL1111

There are so many more worthwhile things to do while high then listen to sped-up trash. You should really figure out what those things are.

3. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

Yeah, man. Lay back and fly for a while. Don't waste your mind with that stuff (not Jimi, but the others).