Biggest load of cum

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Apr 2, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

I have been known to have huge ejaculations, which has impressed both women and men. My wife as fed me my cum after pegging me, which always makes a huge load. What was your biggest cum experience.Did you dig it or was it too much for you.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

A rather significant other of mine and I had guy over who was know to be well hung, itt was true.
    Among other things he fucked my SO, hard, she came a few times and was worn out, she tapped out.
    I took his cock from her pussy to my mouth and finished him off. I'm just glad I didn't drown. :p

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend shoots a lot of cum from her beautiful cock and balls. I have taken it down my throat and up my ass and had it sprayed all over my face. Now I suddenly think of collecting it in a bottle so I can pour it on my oatmeal, add it to my hot tea, put some as a topping on a sundae or ice cream cone. Hmmmm, delicious!

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've experienced some heavy cummers in my day and there is one guy in particular that stands out and alone. I was in my mid 30's, he was in his late 20's and posted a CL add stating he had a 10 day load to share. Being the cum lover I am I answered his add and about two hours later I'm sucking his cock on his living room couch. After about 20 minutes he said he was about to cum and told me to get ready for a huge load. I kept sucking him until his first spurt shot into my mouth and then held his cock against my tongue with my mouth open as he sent four long ropes in, I swallowed that and then he shot four more ropes in to which I swallowed those too and he kept cumming so I took his cock into my mouth as he oozed out yet even more cum. Yes, it was a lot and I enjoyed it as his cock began to soften in my mouth. He says, if you have time to suck me hard again I'm sure I have more to give you. He didn't have to ask me twice as I continued to suck his cock hard again and in about 45 minutes he shot yet six more ropes of cum in my mouth. I do enjoy a guy that provides a lot of cum.

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Gotta love those cocks that just keep cumming.

LowHangers likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I just love cocks like that............makes one wonder where in the hell does all that cum come from.......does any one one know................lol

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

licked up a lot last night ..i was on top of his cock so once he filled my mouth it spilled out over his cock n balls....gave me a nice excuse to clean his cock n balls n lick it all up....slurp.... I'm sure it's full of healthy vitamins..haha

Simon :)

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

repeat tonight w a powerful young 24 y o Maori guy....and that was after he had fucked me twice, bred me one and then gave me a big mouthful when he face-fucked me.....we then cumswap kissed long, so hot. A lovely guy hope I'll meet again.

He was the second this afternoon but the first guy just bred me, didn't get to taste him.

As always with me, feast or famine.

Simon :)

Bicaptain My Captain and Poplo. like this.