Biggest age difference ?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by crankyirishgirl, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

55 years difference now ..a hot sexy young guy ...and i was his 8th guy....but honoured to be the first he had fucked.

Simon :)

2. Longstone

Longstone Members

I’m equal in that I’ve gone 11 years younger and 11 years older. The younger was possibly the hottest woman I’ve ever been with

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just this past weekend.. She was 26 years younger.
    Her: 42 Me 68

4. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

friend of a friend shes 24 im 60. amazing pussy taste but slack. she likes the way i eat her. fucking her is tough cause she is so slack but she cums like crazy

5. Lycrathong

Lycrathong Members

It's been 54 years on 2 occasions, I was 72 and fucked a couple of 18 yr old lads

Si69 likes this.
  6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So my 24 year old is actually really good. She loves riding cock and enjoys it after I eat her and yesterday admitted that her boyfriend had fucked her right before she got on top lol. As long as I got the pussy i didn’t care. She obviously has had quite a lot of experience but let her ride me and then i got to unload in her

7. BarefootJason

BarefootJason Members

When I was 59 I spent the weekend with a 19 year old. Tightest pussy I have ever had. And as much as us guys like to brag about our stamina, I have to admit she totally fucked my brains out.

It was a fun weekend spent mostly in my marital bed. Wife had a long weekend in Chicago with her best friends. I found a way to keep busy while the wife was away. No sense in getting bored.

Suburbanray likes this.
  8. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My 24 year old fb has a slack pussy but gives a good ride. Her blow jobs are not the best but we are fucking almost every day. As ive said before i love when she rides me and then lets me eat that moist pussy. I met her thru her girlfriend who is in her 30s and she too is great with a tight pussy. She moved so i dont see her often but I get to have the mrs in the am and then this one during the day.