Big Tits?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by miguel2006, Jun 30, 2006.

1. miguel2006

miguel2006 Member

2. If I want to see big boobs I'll just look down my shirt.

3. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah... i'll just look down orgazmik's shirt too......

(photo that is ;) )

4. acoustic

acoustic Member

my girlfriend has d's
    im good

5. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I'm a 38 C...never had any complaints...hehehhehe

6. Lucky bitch :p

I'm glad I'm a guy (I like my guy bits) but I sometimes wish I had a set of nice tits lol

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm a 36 full C and am a happy girl...I don't get men's obsession with breasts but I can't say that I don't enjoy it d:

8. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Well, you should be a happy girl, judging from what i saw on the body shot thread that nite:p .....I was a happy guy when I saw it....;)

9. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Some of us are more than satisfied with
    little more than a set of 'working' nipples -

the balance being Nice but superfluous. *c*

10. Hahaha.. You can always get breast implants.. Stranger things have happened. :p

11. lol!!! Nah, I'm pretty satisfied with what I have and what I get to do with it... getting boobs, well, let's just say that would be a) too weird and b) my fiance would probably run away from me lol

We were actually talking about that, I told her how lucky girls are, in bed guys have underwear to wear and that's it... girls have hot bras, panties, even corsettes, etc.

And she was like "Well, what else do you want to wear? You want a bra, too?"

I laughed and told her of course not, but women have more cool things to wear damn it lol

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

lol well thank ya :) I worked hard for those so i appreciate it lots!!! :)