Big hit from the 20x... oh god...

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Ynef, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Ynef

Ynef Member

Uhh.. it's been like 3 hours since i smoked a big hit from a 20x extract. I smoked some skunk too after salvia was almost gone... so i'm still pretty stoned...

I just had the greatest experience ever! Maybe i sound too strange don't get mad :D anyways...

After i had done it i held it in as usual, after 15seconds or so i started to feel it and so i let it out slowly... then i thought maybe i had left the door unlocked so i checked it and it was locked but as soon as i touched the lock i almost fell over so i got to my bed as fast as i could...

As i lied there i felt like i had never actually gone away from the door yet so i had to concentrate a lot to take a look around to see if i was in the bed or just standing next to the door... then i said to myself "i don't understand anything what is going on right now"

I remember feeling butterflies coming out from my throat and mouth... all sorts of colours, red, yellow, green, blue... and it tickeled... after that i felt totally secured and good but before that i was a little bit paranoid and thought i was doing something and not knowing i am doing it... but as soon as the butterflies came i felt free :D

I found myself in an apartment building of some sort... and i heard people walking on the other side of the wall. ( i live in a private house that has no apartments!! )
    I lied on the bed but in a completely different room, i sat up and looked around and then i felt like i was actually a girl... i was waiting for someone... or something... alone in that little apartment...

Someone tried to talk with me but i couldn't understand what they said...almost like whispers that you don't really understand... and i told it to speak up but it didn't...

Then everything went into itself like a tornado or something... everything morphed into a tiny spot and then i found myself next to a stone monument or an ancient tomb or ruins something like that... it felt just like in tomb raider :D

I looked back and felt like i was actually in tomb raider and someone was controlling me with a playstation control! This didn't last long though... i was back in the little apartment for a while and then i came back to my own room.... after thinking of what just happened i realized that it had been my most intense trip ever...

I don't know what else to say i think i said everything that mattered... i really wanted to write about it :D

lol... sorry if my grammar and stuff is incorrect atm... :p

2. tripoli

tripoli Member

Thanks for sharing that interesting experience.

3. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

I have had some otherworldy trips with salvia and ketamine. The effects of combining both of these teleporters is astronomical. Glad to read that you can take the trip with you and be detailed enough in your memories to note the experience, it is quite difficult for some to even remotely begin to describe their experience...thank you for sharing.

4. Ynef

Ynef Member

I remember that i tried hard to memorize everything that was happening to me and i found it really hard to do... lol :D

Thanks for the replies :)

5. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

Last time I tried a high strength extract I dropped a flaming pipe in my lap and had the most intense experience to date... Oh, and I was pretty traumatized afterwards to boot.

Fortunately my sitters took care of me :D

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Excellent report. I remeber when I had that 7 grams of 20x extract and my biggest hit was close to 0.5g! I conducted a whole phycadelic orchestra for a mysterious audience that I couldn't see. Happy tripping! :)