Big dick heads/tips!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Jayjangle, Dec 1, 2019.

?

Do you all like big heads/tips?

1. Yes! the bigger, the better. How they fit into...the holes is aMystery

24 vote(s)
    82.8%
  2. Nope, I like smaller ones.

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Jayjangle

Jayjangle Guest

Anyone like penises with big and thick heads/tips?

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've sucked a few with very large helmets and it's difficult to deep throat. I like to deep throat a cock so I prefer an average size helmet myself.

ChallengerDream20 likes this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Most definitely.

Redwingsfan and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

hell yeah!

5. LongingForGreatSexAgain

LongingForGreatSexAgain Members

Speaking from the guys side of this issue it's rather frustrating. I've had a few woman that were VERY enthusiastic about giving head and tried their hardest to deepthroat me but while it was exiting it was also painful because of me hitting their teeth. It wasn't a lack of space top to bottom it was a width thing, their molars in the back just weren't wide enough for me to squeeze through comfortably.

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Nothing wrong with average, but large helmets are easier to hold onto with lips, and there is something special about that feeling when it completely fills my mouth.

7. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

I love a nice dick with a big head! Fill my pussy up!

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yea, filling my pussy is good, but there's nothing like having a cock with a massive helmet in my mouth. In my mouth I can feel it touching both left and right cheeks at the same time. My pussy doesn't have that same ability. But don't get me wrong, it feels great anywhere you put it.

9. ChallengerDream20

ChallengerDream20 Members

I am on the petite side, so I would much rather have the average size penis... VS a large one. My first husband was very well endowed and sex with him was not fun, and I would not even attempt a blow job... But my new man is average length, I figure him to be approximately 7 - 8" and he is absolutely the perfect size in every way. Never knew sex could be so much fun.

Sambone and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

7-8 is not average, it’s more like 5-6. Your ex must have been really thick then, just because he’s really long doesn’t mean you can’t give bjs.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Micheal9 is correct, 7-8" is above average and IMHO the perfect size even if thick. I'm 8" and just slightly thicker than average and every woman I've been with said it was BIG, but I've never considered it BIG as most men I've been with were either the same size or bigger and never once had they said mine was BIG. I do like BIG cocks to suck on.

12. ChallengerDream20

ChallengerDream20 Members

I never really understood the "chemistry" in relationship until my current husband, with him sex is fun, he feels so good!!! (plus I cannot wait to be with him again) but sex was never like that before with either of my ex's.
    Hubby #1 - was TOO big for me and sex with him hurt
    Hubby #2 - Don't know what happened but we argued ALTO and I think the arguing and fighting killed my sex drive. (Conception of my 2nd son was total work and wasn't fun at all ):cry::cry::cry:

So "Chemistry" must be playing a part in it and maybe the fact is he is also uncut as well. :kissingcat::kissingcat::kissingcat:

Sambone likes this.
  13. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Pinkpeach likes this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

According to The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) when penis sizes are measured by self-measurement they deduce erect size surprisingly poorly. A sample of 1,661 sexually active men in the United States showed an average erection to be 14.15 cm (5.57") long and 12.23 cm (4.81") in girth. But the measurement varies depending on how excited they may be. The NCBI confirms that the erection changes size depending on the mode of becoming erect. Therefore, how a man becomes erect for measuring may influence his erect penile length and circumference results. That being said, I've had women who could deep throat me without an issue. Had 'em that couldn't open wide enough and teeth scraped across my head. Bottomed out in a few pussies and had 'em take me in with room to spare. But not a one expressed disappointment with what I presented to them as an erection. (Now to brag) I'm above average in both length and girth or circumference by nearly an inch while measuring per NCBI guidelines. Probably larger than that when up on ED meds and ready to fuck that sweet pussy I had just dined on.

15. Most definitely what? Most or definitely? Or you like both?haha

16. Sort of like pussy, any way you get Pussy, that's the best.

Transguy likes this.
  17. He fits you

18. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

It is frustrating to have a very large head. A couple gals couldn’t even open their mouths open wide enough to take in the head. No anal sex for me (only one gal allowed me back there) and only one deepthroat. Regular Sex is awesome but can be painful for some of them. Great conversation piece but i wish the head could be smaller

19. Bryanalwayshorny31

Bryanalwayshorny31 Members

I have a nice shaped big head that literally 3 girls told me my penis is beautiful looking without me asking them. I never thought anyone would describe a penis as beatuftifu but ill take it

20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have given my share of blow jobs to the same guy. IMO I would have enjoyed it much better if the head was not a lot bigger than the shaft. It was very uncomfortable and felt unnatural. I would have rathered a head that was the same size or a little bit bigger.