Big boobies or little boobies?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by YellowBellyHippy, Mar 2, 2006.

1. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Its funny because I was a nursing mama for quite some time. I walked around with a FULL C cup for a few years.
    Now, Im not nursing anymore and my boobies have gone back down to their very small A cup (*LOL*) Funny though~ because now, a whole different group of guys hit on me.

So which do *YOU* prefer Big ole boobies or itsy bitsy ?

2. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I can't choose :(...I like both.

3. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Mine are real small. The guys I've been with say that they look delicate, girlish looking, like I'm just starting puberty or something, and that's what makes them really sexy. At least that's what I'm told.

4. BigKing

BigKing Member

Dont mined as long as there not on a bloke lol, although i gota admit there is definately something about big, plump, juicy oiled up tits, i should stop now cos i know where this is going and i havent got the time :( .

5. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Mine are small. 34 Bs. I love them. They're healthy, they don't hurt my back, and they're not gross looking. So, I say small ones.

6. ThePasserby

ThePasserby Member

I am really into small breasts. I love nearly-flat-chested women. It's not cuz of the "just reaching puberty" look someone else mentioned, but I think I just like a small lithe body.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I am very picky on breast size. I find that the only breast that dont make me ill on a woman are a perfect size (ANY)!

8. jakabis

jakabis Member

i don't discriminate... not really big saggy and gross... i would say smaller but after my wife has had children i have kind of adjusted to bigger boobs too.

9. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

EXACTLY! Me too!!!! :)
    Just enough for a hand full! :)

10. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

I like them all. Generally girls with smaller boobs have tighter bodies, and more curves with bigger boobs. mmmm I just love women period.

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I miss my big ol' nursing boobies. They actually got to a 36 F cup, and let me tell you, they were freaking enormous and I loved them.

Now I've got 34 C's. I think they're pretty, not really small or anything, still perky, but I honestly would love it if they were bigger, fuller, but I would never go the unnatural route to get them. I have a bit of a boob size obsession. Could be because my mother has always had huge ones. I don't know.

Anyway. [​IMG]

12. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

34C is pretty much perfect though...

13. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Heheheh, that's exactly what my husband says too. But like I said, I've got a thing for really big boobs. :p

14. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Yep w/emphasis on the smaller/perkier...... but in all Honesty it's the tips that count. *g*

15. jakabis

jakabis Member

i would say the most important thing about boobs of any size is that they are not covered by anything like a shirt or bra... those are the boobs i like best

16. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

Same here. I love a nice big pair. And I don't mind a bit of sag.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I can't say I judge a girl for her breast size. If our personalities click, and she's an A cup, totally fine. If she happens to be a D, then that's all cool as well.

Having said that, I DO have personal preferences... And they include the breast size not too large. Small ones like AAs are totally welcome. But really, this is NOT important at all!

18. jakabis

jakabis Member

so what do you like y.b.h.?

19. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

damn ive been walking around in a 36D for the past like 3 yrs now..... man sometimes i wish they were smaller but im pretty much content

20. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I am so glad to know that after i am done nursing my boobies will be back to their normal size. UGH i was a 36 C now i am a 38 D or in a double D im not sure. carrying these heavy milk bags around kills my back. how long did you nurse for??? I want to nurse for at least two years hopefully past that too. my family thinks i am crazy if i want to nurse past two years. My fiance he wants me to nurse past two he is encourageing me to pump/ nurse until my son is in preschool and kindegarten. Any ways I like all kinds of boobies large small none at all.