Bi Married man

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by lostdazedintime, Jul 16, 2013.

1. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

I have this former room mate class mate from glassblowing school that is a total beefcake of a man, he is a marine with the tats and muscle to prove it. I took his boy virginity years ago and recently got married to a woman. The gal approved me as a man on man partner for him. We are both super submissive, the other night when I had too many beers to function he fucked me. It was the best fucking I have had in YEARS. His wife had a freak out over the situation. Apparently I can fuck him but he can't fuck me. I'm hella confused by all of this. I'm done with that and quitting. Gay boys only. Just venting not really looking for any kind of advice.

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Yikes! Yeah men who can't make up there mind are nothing but trouble!

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You have to leave stuff out on the kitchen counter they can make sandwiches with, to distract them

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Haha. That's just retarded. The beard won't stick.

5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

"Apparently I can fuck him but he can't fuck me. I'm hella confused by all of this."
    And that's why they're called a --
    "C" Can't
    "U" Understand
    "N" Normal
    "T" thinking

Well, here's the real reason--In her "mind," he can get laid at home, so there's no reason for him to put his dick in anyone else. Additionally, he can't receive dick at home, so that's why she allowed him to go elsewhere for it. (Don't tell her about dildos and strap-ons, the poor boy will never be allowed out of the house.)

6. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Actually she tried pegging him with a strap on and couldn't get into it, it also isn't out of the house stuff, in house, next room.

7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

OOH, be careful for video cameras. That would be rough to explain in Divorce Court.
    (And that's why they're called C...ts.)