Bi-Bottom Men: How Many Times Have You Been Fucked By The Same Man During A Session?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Just once, right? Usually -- well, almost always. When he nuts, its all over for today. But how many of us would like to linger in bed with him, snuggling, kissing, making out until he starts to get 'into' it again, and then roll over and feel it between your cum-slick buttocks, searching & finding & stretching & sliding up in you and fucking you again? I do!

Some years ago, I connected with a tradesman staying in a motel not far from me. I went to him mid-afternoon, and he was as hot for me & my ass as I was for him & his rather small dick. He fucked me and came inside me four (yes, 4!) times in an hour, then asked me if I would suck his dick if he cleaned it really good! I told him, 'Hell, yeah!', and he shot another load (not a lot, but some!) out into me mouth. I went on home, where my wife kept asking me about the silly grin on my face!

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

"But how many of us would like to linger in bed with him, snuggling, kissing, making out until he starts to get 'into' it again, and then roll over and feel it between your cum-slick buttocks, searching & finding & stretching & slidingup in you and fucking you again?*

Yeah, love that its great !

Bit like u op ...fucked me four times but over four hours.....I loved it, esp as he had a big 8inch cock

Simon

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Mmmmm, that sounds delicious -- 8" four times in 4 hours, with all that sweet man-to-man loving during the intervals! Don't you just love how it slides in so easily after that first time, when you're all stretched out & loose & hot & slick up inside, and you can grip him & cling to him & grind your ass back against all that hard, sweet dick snaking in& out ...

721Jonny, dd788snipe and Si69 like this.
  4. bobjob

bobjob Members

I have somewhat of an insatiable appetite when it comes to that. When I was younger I hosted a number of gangbangs with up to 5 men. To this day, I still prefer to have 2 men take turns on me, with one fucking my throat while the other rides my ass!!

5. ByCo

ByCo Members

Cuddling and enjoying the afterglow are requirements for me, if it leads to a second round that's a huge bonus. Any guy that busts a nut and runs never gets to tap my ass again.

6. jsb

jsb Member

When I'm getting fucked I wish it could last longer that's for sure. My top fucks me for about 10 or 15 minutes hard, before coming, I want it more like an hour.
    I guess I need 4 guys each lasting 15 minutes.

7. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

sometimes twice, i can go for an hour before i cum, my friend likes to go slow and steady and do multiple positions.

721Jonny, dd788snipe and BiMature56 like this.
  8. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

about twice in a session....My lover and I have sex like twice a day usually so he is cumming in me like 4 times a day (Horns!)

9. MakeitWayne

MakeitWayne Members

Twice a day AstroShark? I'd call that a lucky streak.

721Jonny, dd788snipe and BiMature56 like this.
  10. srgreene

srgreene Members

I am impressed with gay men’s ability to take it anally- never quite my thing. In my youth I knew men who took quite a few more than five men- it both fascinated and repulsed me, I would say. My impression was each would take him only once, though.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  11. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

Same for me! I love the entire experience, not just for the sex and run. The most my lover entered me was 4 times. But we went the entire night with breaks of making out in between.

DaveTheBiGuy, BiMature56 and Bertyboy like this.
  12. Bertyboy

Bertyboy Guest

Sounds great

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

It was. While it lasted. Unfortunately, he moved away and never found another guy like that.

14. Bertyboy

Bertyboy Guest

Shame I’m sure you will again.

15. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Most for me was 4 times with same guy. But that was over an 8 hour period. The next day I lost count but that was because he invited friends over to share me with. And some came back for more after their first time. I loved it!

16. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

11 time in a 24 hour period 2 times oral and the rest anal.

721Jonny and BiMature56 like this.
  17. BiMature56

BiMature56 Members

4 times in one hour???

18. BiMature56

BiMature56 Members

I know what you mean. I feel the same way :tonguewink:

Well I'm curious and dd788snipe like this.
  19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Had a lovely few meets with a young 23 y o lad from Mizoram, NE India. Small lithe guy with nice big upward curved cock.....on one of our sessions he fucked me for 15 mins, fired inside me, and then without withdrawing started again with that extra lube.....and after another 20mins fired in me again. Was gorgeous and so hot when he orgasmed again, made me cum too.

After that I was on lockdown in India for 26 days and had another gorgeous big-cocked NE India Nagaland guy take a siesta with me every afternoon...he lived in the same building.....never had so much daily sex before so that was a great lockdown for us both with emotional and sexual release.....and satisfaction!

So, same guy but 26 sessions!

Simon :)

trieditall72, 721Jonny and BiMature56 like this.
  20. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I came 5 times with the same fuck session with him

trieditall72 likes this.