Bi-Bottom Men: How Long Was The Longest Ass-Fucking You've Ever Had?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Most of the men I've had have planted their seed and gone in less than 20 minutes, and if he's really big and/or hard, and really excited about what he's doing to me, I'm usually ready for him to be finished by then (although, truthfully, I'm always ready for it again as quickly as he can get it up & get it in!)!

But my first (and all subsequent!) time with Leonard was totally different. He was a small black man (my favorite color!) with the biggest dick I've ever seen! It was at least 9" long and a full 1 3/4" dia; I panicked as soon as I saw it, but he just smiled and kept pulling his pants off. His self-cnfidence was reassuring, so I did too.

He loved to kiss as much as I do, and it was quite a while til time to fuck. I assumed my easiest position for getting penetrated -- on my left side -- and he snuggled up close behind. As big as it was, his dick never got really hard, and, with plenty of lube, he slipped that dick up in me -- all the way in! -- with no discomfort at all, and with the most beautiful feeling of total fullnes I'd ever known! By the time I felt the warmth of his belly & the gentle pricking of his mound fur against my naked ass, I was gurgling like a baby just from the sheer, sensuous pleasure of it! And he just held it there, buried to the hilt, letting me enjoy it for as long as I wanted.

It was the most delicious fucking I'd ever known, and his fingers like butterfly kisses had me ready to cum -- aching to cum! -- in just a few minutes. I didn't want it to end, but he assured me that it wouldn't, and what followed was one of the most beautiful orgasm/ejaculations I'd ever had! He just held it deep in me, very still, until the deep internal fluttering & spasming began to subside, then started to fuck me, ever so slowly & gently, all over again.

The way he was fucking me made me feel so beautiful, so special, so loved. We changed position several times, but he made sure I was comfortable each time, and that we could kiss whenever we wanted, which was incessantly. And he never took his dick out of me the whole time we were in bed together. Our kissing was very deep & wet, full of hot, swirling tongues & heavy breathing, and kissing like that while being so exquisitely full of his big dick kept me getting that urgent need, and he made me cum several more times, unhurriedly, lying comfortably with him, full of his sweetly nudging, gently probing cock. And he just kept on & on, holding me close & fucking me so tenderly, so that after my 4th or 5th time, I began to cry softly, for what he & his big dick were doing to me. He reached for my dick and began stroking again, back behind me now, while gently nuzzling my ear and throat. "I'll cum with you this time .." he whispered softly, and started to fuck me, still slow & easy, but reaching that 9" really deep into me, letting his urgency match mine as I began to push myself up thru his fingers.

We came together -- mine almost totally dry, but oh, how wonderful was that sudden, warm, fluttering wetness so very deep inside when he at last began, whimpering softly & shuddering close against me, to pour himself out into me.

As I came slowly down, I noticed the clock on his nightstand before me -- he'd been inside me, loving me, fucking me, for just over an hour and a half!

We were together 1 - 3 times a week for just over two months, and it was just as beautiful each time, except that on that first Friday (our third time together), he stayed inside me for over two hours, fucking me slowly out of my mind, and I remember, that time especially, how sore my mouth and jaw muscles were from all the shameless, salacious, very deep kissing we shared.

And then he moved back to Atlanta, and was gone.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I have been had by many guys at the same time or one after each other so they could fuck my ass. That went on for about three hours before they had all funky with my poor wrecked ass hole. But did I end it.
    Has so much hot man cream in my hole.
    Wonderful

3. jsb

jsb Member

15 minutes unfortunately, my tight ass is just too much for them. I want to go an hour of hard pounding and feeling his balls slapping my ass.

4. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Love that hot, slick dick snaking in & out and his balls slapping my ass too!

rookie67, dd788snipe and jsb like this.
  5. Bibottomguy260

Bibottomguy260 Members

I bottomed for the first time when I was 47 after several years of being curious. I met a guy and we went up to my hotel room. We both knew he was going to top me. When he dropped his shorts he revealed the biggest cock I’d ever seen. The night turned out awesome and even better than I ever imagined. He had me twice that night. The first time went on for about 45 minutes. After a short break the second time was about a half an hour. I’ve bottomed only three other times since and were all over a half an hour with one going over an hour.

721Jonny, dd788snipe and jsb like this.
  6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

a young horny Bangladeshi guy fucked me solid for about 90 mins

He wasn't the biggest but was good and very cute.

Simon :)

721Jonny and dd788snipe like this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

The first time I got fucked in the ass was around 45 minutes and although I wanted more he came twice and that was all he had to give! Oh I enjoyed it but wanting more left me unhappy and he was a six footer with a huge cock so I guess size doesn't matter it all depends how much he can give!

721Jonny and dd788snipe like this.
  8. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've never kept track and tend to lose track of time. It is usually up to the top how long we go.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

first - Uhardrodnme - that was an incredible recount of your love making with that man... I have had a couple experiences where the fucking went long. I met a wonderful, outgoing man in an online hookup site and he invited me over to his house. He was a fantastic kisser- and that is really the prerequisite for me to go very far with a man. He was definitely a top and took control quickly as we made out on his daughter's bed... which was strangely erotic by itself. We had plenty of foreplay, which included me going down on his nicely long, but not too thick cock. It was perfect. I was able to take it all in my mouth even though it was definitely a mouthful! His mound of fur was a lovely shade of red and he was freckled and hairy - a marvelous barrel chest. I was in lust heaven. This was the first time I was with him, and I usually have a rule that I will not fuck on a first encounter... but, rules are meant to be broken, and he wanted my ass. He flipped me over and started giving my ass a bath with his tongue. I tried to stop him - I really wasn't even sure I was all that prepared - hell, I knew I wasn't - and I felt embarrassed. He stopped long enough to tell me "it's all part of the territory - don't worry about it" So, down he went, eating my ass and sending me up the mountain in pleasure. I knew what was coming and I wanted it. When he spread my legs apart and kneeled behind me, and I felt the head of his dick press against my bud, I almost shot my load right there... He pushed in gently, slowly - it is painful, but the pleasure comes soon afterward... He went deep, and held it there, much like your experience, and then slowly fucked me - in and out, rhythmically. He was strong enough and skilled enough to move us around in different positions, too. At one point lifting me from all 4s, and turning so I was now sitting on his lap as it was now my turn to do some of the work... I lost track on how long he was in me - it felt so good - Finally, he finished me on my back - my legs on his shoulders and he driving home like a champ. It was great to see his face as he came inside me.
    One time I accepted an invitation to a house party - I said, "why not" It was insane. There were a lot of "straight" guys there - hot young men who didn't want much other than their dicks sucked - and I helped myself to some fine meat... but, when the came they went. Well, about a half hour into the party, my red haired friend showed up... he played around and cavorted in a jovial manner with a few guys, not acknowledging me... I was disappointed. Maybe I was a little too into him or maybe he was just going to enjoy the party... after he had played a bit, he caught my eye and motioned me to follow him to a bedroom. I did. We got on the bed next to another couple who were already hot and heavy into sex. We started kissing, and touching one another. It wasn't as "lovely" as the first time, but it wasn't long, and he was fucking me doggy style while I held on to the bedpost, and had a view of the other two guys also fucking...
    I returned to his house a couple more times... and the last time I saw him (sadly, well over a year ago now) we were in his daughter's room again, and he had me on my stomach, and he was on top of me. I could hear something - another voice? before I knew what was going on, he stood up, while whispering in my ear "you are going to enjoy this" Another man was in the room. Before I could get a chance to respond, this guy was on top of me, he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear something about - if you don't want this, say so right now... I won't. I didn't say anything, and he slid the biggest dick I'd ever had into my ass. He pounded me pretty hard, for a few minutes - then asked if I wanted to see who was fucking me. I said I did. He flipped me over - here was this most amazing Latino man - bald, dark and muscular, very thin. He spread my legs, held my ankles and entered me from that angle. He pounded me about as hard as I ever had it and it went on for what seemed like forever. It hurt, actually because he was well hung, hard and thick, and he was taking no consideration to me. Suddenly, he stopped, full depth, I opened my eyes to see my Irish lover standing behind him with his arms around the guy who was fucking me, and he pushed his dick into him. And, he started pounding his mate, and with every thrust, I was getting it from my Latino lover... I shot my load first, and then, it seemed like they shot their loads simultaneously, and collapsed on top of me. When we finished, we had a nice talk - they both told me they would love to get together again - and asked me if I was up for it. I shook my head affirmatively, while in my mind I thought otherwise, because my insides hurt like they never had before and I wondered if I would be able to hold my shit. The Latino man said he doesn't have many opportunities and he couldn't host - but when he is ready, he wants it, and there can't be a lot of going back and forth about it. And my Irish friend said he usually hosted him, and we will work it out.
    I gotta say this remains to be the wildest experience of my life with this guy, these three occasions when I was with him... but, as I said, he has never invited me back. I have connected with him online several times - just saying hello - how's it going type things... but I've never been invited back... don't know why. But, damn. I would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

10. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

A total stranger, when I was 25. I was a young , newly had discovered I enjoyed receiving anal and wanted to try a bbc. Well I met him . One night at an adult bookstore arcade . Bbc does not descriibe his package . Enormous! Big as a beer can around , tennis ball sized head, and very long , over 12” easily. The first time took about 15 minutes to achieve insertion and about an hour missionary with my legs over my head against the wall and headboard , his apartment. After he achieved shooting his load , a short break and shower brought him back for round 2 , another hour doggy style. Very gentle, very sensual, extremely satisfying, and for a couple days , very sore.

dd788snipe likes this.
  11. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

One guy I was with could not cum except via a blowjob, so he would go on for hours until he was ready to cum.

721Jonny likes this.
  12. Socal72

Socal72 Members

There’s been a few times where my ass got worked repeatedly over the course of an evening but that involved either a couple who took turns or a gangbang as far as individual partners I had one guy who was my fuck buddy when I was 18-21 and he could go literally Go for hours he was an animal.He would cum and within a half hour would be ready to have his way with for another 45 min to hour session ,only man I ever actually had romantic feelings for and even thought about coming out as gay .Think the fact that he was the best lay off my life had a lot to do with that one

BiSal, 721Jonny and thepapasmurph like this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I had a fuck buddy and I was his fuck buddy for about a year and a half! My ass was his any time he wanted me which was often and at times he would bring a friend with him then my pussy got a work out but I enjoyed every minute! I always got fucked out on the grass out in the country! I loved be out side being fucked! We got caught by a farmer sever times they wold just watch us for awhile then leave! I was always good and tight for awhile but not for long by the time it was over I was good and loose! I could have put a corn comb up my ass and never feel it I was that loose from being fucked! I have a different fuck buddy now!.......

14. thepapasmurph

I love to have sex outdoors... it is risky because you never know who might come along... I got a kick out of your comment about the farmer coming along and watching - that was hilarious. I've had many outdoor encounters - mostly blowjobs - but occasionally, it went a little further... there is something about it - being out in nature.

BiSal, Poplo. and 721Jonny like this.
  15. thepapasmurph

how did he do it? I love to read details, if you care to share.

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  16. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

It was a crazy weekend full of sex. I can honestly say is the hottest sex I’ve ever had. It was with an acquaintance. This guy was in one of my college classes said a few words to him on and off. Ran into him in a club and we started talking. We ended up in his house making out. We didn’t make it to the room. He bent me over in the sofa and fucked me good for about an hour in different positions until he came.

we took a shower had a drink and went for round too in his bedroom. Damn... I stayed in his house from Friday night to Monday morning. Sex filled weekend. We only stopped fucking to cuddle, use the rest room, eat and sleep. Let me tell you, I couldn’t walk straight for a week :tearsofjoy:

Unfortunately, we never got together again after that. Shortly after he got a girlfriend, the semester ended and never saw him again.

17. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Me and my husband usually go for about 2 hours ( me being the bottom). We take breaks though. Both of us are very satisfied at the end. :D

thepapasmurph likes this.
  18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's all that counts..."being satisfied" ............

AstroShark likes this.
  19. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

I was 25 , married , away from home about 40 miles to bowl league. After league in Kansas City , I slipped over on old 40 highway to the adult book store and video booths . I met a Black American gentleman, who had his booth door open a crack , invited me in . I had seen before I entered he was insanely huge . Cock head the size of a tennis ball , shaft like a summer sausage , bigger than beer can. Sorry for comparisons but the only way , no measuring, my bigger than normal mans hand only reached half way around it. I had entered intending to suck a dick , I love black cock and I love cum. He would not go in my mouth, simply too Big ! We went to his place by the stadium’s , an apartment, . I helped him carry in his suits he traveled with . He was obviously a man of stature , me a younger hottie for him. He sat me on his bed, silk sheets. He made love to me kissing me all over, stroking my thighs , whispers in my ear , dragging his man hood against me . Finally elevating my legs against the wall and pushing . I protested, though not a virgin , at least anal , I had only had a couple , normal 6” cocks. He came back with a bottle of Vaseline INTENSIVE CARE lotion. Wow aptly named , he giggled when he read the label. Well much slathering and his final encouragement about 20 minutes later ,PUSH like you’re trying to shit ! The head went in and he began to fuck me , and fuck me , and fuck me, and I mewed like a kitten , had my first anal orgasm and I can only describe it as riding the wave . Not intense like dropping a nut , but the feeling of floating on a cloud , your heart in your throat a huge beating probing meat rubbing deep deep deep throbbing , ultra sensitivity. After cleanup , I bled a little, 2 nd time doggy and he just fell in and did it again . I estimated 1 1/2 hours first time 1/2 hour second. I leaked for a week , my lips around my anus were hyper sensitive for days . What a man !

20. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Well over an hour I came 5 times and never went soft it was crazy