Bi after all i shall enoy both worlds!

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by analoverxxx, May 28, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Today i found the truth , i like pussy and cock i shall enoy both worlds.

But im kinda strange, kissing , hugging and making love with man turns me OFF!

But dreaming and carving too be fucked by good looking shemale and suck his/her cock lolz.. - Crazy Turn on...

:sunny:

I love to fuck and eat pussy and I also love to suck cock and get fucked in the arse. Sometimes I'll be eating pussy while getting fucked in the ass. :love:

Love my life!:2thumbsup:

2. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

I wish I was you, my total fantasy.

3. Georgiagurl

Georgiagurl Guest

What's your point and what kind of responses are you looking for? Just curious...

4. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

Liking to eat a wet hot pussy, while getting a hard dick in the ass at the same time?

5. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

OMG YES!

I would love too let some hot looking shemale with nice thick cock too destory my insanely horny ass until cum without touching my dick and suck the shit out of some wet jucy pussy until she cums on my face!!!

Nothing better then that unless other girl is sucking your dick , Triple pleasure..OMG thats beyong heaVEN

Normal sex is intense pleasure

Double pentration and being fucked and sucked is heaven

But having your ass banged , you suck and getting sucked , thats beyond my wildest imaginations