Bestiality -Adults

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Omniwulf, May 8, 2004.

1. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

I invite all who are intersted to please read this essay. And to those who just dont understand I invite you too to read this. Please, dont hate for hates sake, The world would be a much better place if you would at least attempt to have a open mind .
    And if you dont like something thats ok. We all have things we do not like in this world. thats why we all strive to find our own nitch. Oh what a boring world it would be if we all only like vanila ice cream.

http://www.firstlight.net/~chythar/manawolf/articles/zooessay.htm

PS can we get a forum for this topic alone away from the G rated animal chat.
    I really do understand that this is something best not shoved in everyones face.

2. vanilla

vanilla Member

I like the way you argued your point regardless of the fact whether I agree or not. You looked at it from many angles.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

cant beastiality cause diseases and things that arent normal to human society?

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

My view on the subject:

I don't dislike it because it's not "normal", I dislike it because the only animals that have been proven to have sex for pleasure are dolphins and humans. The dog or horse or whatever doesn't want to have sex for pleasure, they don't want to be in a romantic relationship. To me, it's like having sex with a young child or an infant. I'm sorr, I do try to be as very open-minded as I can, but I simply CAN NOT believe that having sex with an animal is okay. I think it's a form of animal abuse.
    But that was a very informative essay, and well-written:)

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i didnt say it snot normal, which it isnt normal... but what i meant was not normal illnesses or diseases... as in... catching new cases of diseases that havent been documented very well

6. OldGold

OldGold Member

I support the idea for a dedicated bestiality forum.

Don't ask me how I know but I think dog's are pretty happy to have sex with human beings. Don't have any scientific study to support this though.

7. Megara

Megara Banned

this is why political correctness is so dangerous...a complete lack of standards

8. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Chimpanzees have sex for pleasure too.

nature intended species separation for a reason.

but humans are strange creatures...we are the only species voluntarily fucking another species.

it's just plain creepy.

9. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

You should really try to be more informed then. Its very common knowlage with dog owners that they do indeed injoy sex and sex with any spiecies that are willing. I could right now post several pictures of dogs having sex with pigs, deer, sheep, rabbit even non living things such as pillows, couches and so on. But dont beleave me, Ask others if dogs injoy. As for other animals who injoy sex. Did you know that Oranatangs injoy sex so much that they even resort to RAPING ? There are books ( though rare and hard to find and ones I at this moment do not know the names of only because I could care less about reading them again cause I dont need to read them ) that go into depth on animals who are more then willing to have sex with other spieces and not only that but who also are more then willing to have gay sex.
    But I'm really not posting all this to convert any of you or force you to be someone your not. I post only to see if others of like mind take notice and a bridge can be formed for chatting. While I already know hundreds of zoo's in the world Its always entertaining to meet new ones.

PS. So you know, I do NOT condone any type of rape, If I feel my parnter is unwilling , I relent and stop my advances. Just as I would with any human of this world. And If for a moment you think that a animal can not express the meaning of NO to someone then you have alot to learn. But I would like to beleave that ALL animal owners and lovers know at least the basics of animal lanquages.

Peace to you all.
    Omni

10. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

why does this have to be the first thread on the pets/animals thread???? Come on, why can't there be a nicer first subject to focus our thoughts on first???

11. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

that is just too nasty

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

kewl essay

did you right it?

13. Graham

Graham Member

i just dont know what to think about this, why have sex with animals when you can have it with people? do people who have sex with animals like it over sex with people?

14. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

No. I did not write it. the auther is listed there on the site.
    I just feel its a very well writen peace.

15. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

No one can answer a question like that about other people.
    About all I can say is that I myself perfer it over people yes. for a whole slew of reasons that are my own.

16. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Really I do wish we had another spot to talk about this. I wish our great host would move us to a nice quiter spot like we had on the other forum. a place where one knows what thier walking into :)

17. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

EWWW I'm sorry but that is just wrong. People should not be screwing animals and vise versa. Animals were ment to mate with their own species and not that of another. Sure there are mules and beefalo's but somethings are just going overboard. Having sex with a horse or a dog is just sickening. I can never understand what the attraction is to something like that. No offence but you are one sick twisted induvidual.

18. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

Whatever happened to just doing it doggie-style??

hahahaha... Great Article! thanks for posting.... just the kind of out-of-the box thinking I enjoy. Refreshing.

P.S. Personally, I'm just not attracted to animals in "that way". I'd prefer to just be friends. ;)

19. SamuraiSeahorse

SamuraiSeahorse Member

If its a case of a bloke screwing a female *insert species name* then I'd disagree for ethical reasons because it'd be easy to cross a line into doggy rape or something and in smaller species they could well be injured.

But in the case of a lady being screwed by a male *insert species name* Then I see no problem with it as certain species couldn't give a FECK about WHAT u are as long as they get their rocks off.
    I mean....whatever floats yer boat ;)

My big fat goldfish was KILLED by some randy frog who raped him, stuck his fingers in his gills and suffocated him.

Dogs.........bloody hell randy feckers. My male Labrador keeps getting nearly ass raped by this randy male Staffy. Good thing the Staffy has poor aim.

Inter species sex may not be natural.....But bleieve u me. It happens in Nature. A LOT.