Best way to store a big bag?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by babynug, May 31, 2004.

1. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

We suggest the freezer, because if you have more then your going to smoke in a given amount of time, Putting it in the freezer will stop any further things happening inside the weed(more chemicals breaking down and what not). Do this after youve cured it to where you want.

(this is really only for those who get the fresh buds)

2. Mabus

Mabus Member

Store it one of those vacumm bag thingies for meat or whatever. Thats how people ship weed.

Ps - stoned

3. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

If you're looking for something small and air-tight I suggest you get multiple baby food jars. I use those to store my bud and it does an excellent job and the kief sticks to the container so every so often you can give it a scrape and smoke some pure (almost) thc. I usually like to grind my bud up before I put it in, but it's your call.

4. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

is there really any need to store it for a long amount of time? i dont think an oz would last that long unless your not dealing it. cause you could make a shit load of money dealing it.

5. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

you could just give it to me and I will take good care of it for you....

6. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

store it like you would anny other herb.in a glass jar frozen or not.if you want the tech specs on storing herbs go to a garden forrum,youll get your answer real fast.green healing thoughts.

frog

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/

7. Al13n

Al13n Member

not really that much off an O

8. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

an ounce would last me forever...I don't smoke very often, usually not more than once a week, and always by myself. Maybe the original poster is the same way.

9. element7

element7 Random fool

Put it in a vacuum sealed container, airtight. Place the container in a box and pack it in with lots of newspaper. Seal the box with packing tape, get a marker, some stamps, and ship it to............. :)

10. mboz

mboz Member

film canister, never fails

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

i have stored 1/4 lbs at a time, my best advice is to make an airtight seal and keep in stored in a fairy cool spot (not a freezer though)

12. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

jake your getting 1/4 pound this weekend... but when did you already have it... or was i before i started

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

14. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Are you kidding me an oz in a film cannister. You'd have to get about 8 of them and it'd be sodamn inconvenient.

15. babynug

babynug Member

Thanks for ALL the comments, I started this thread in May. I ended up smoking it all up and not storing any!!!!! I have a friend who just got 2 ounces (all for personal use:2-3x a day) now storing in 2 Freezer bags and storing in a tupperware container in a cool, dry place with NO LIGHT. She tried freezing, but seemed to give stuff a funky taste and seemed to dry up quicker?(Don't know why?). Seems to work for her.;)