Best way to keep an erection

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sambone, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sambone

Sambone Members Lifetime Supporter

I've been a member for a few short weeks. Finally I've thought of something to help someone maybe. Since I was young, this has been a way for me. DON'T FUCK WITH IT. The longer you wait, the longer it last, at least for me.

2. Sexwise

Sexwise Members

I’ve found that when I feel that my cock is starting to be not so hard during a long sex session or I have been banging away for a long time and want to cum It is good to think about fucking or CIM my partners sister or her nieces or her fit friends or a total stranger. My brain is my most important sexual organ. It works 99% of the time.

Sambone likes this.
  3. Sambone

Sambone Members Lifetime Supporter

What I do is eat pussy as long as she can stand it. My erection will last a long time while I do this and intercourse. I may take a break from intercourse and munch on her muffin some more.

Sexwise likes this.
  4. Scharff

Scharff Members

My age and my meds don't help with an erection so a patient partner who can suck a long time does wonders to get it up and keep it up.