Best Type Of Weed to Try?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Danski215, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Danski215

Danski215 Member

Hey,

I was just wondering... What would be the best type of weed to try your first time smoking? Because my cousin bailed on me, my friend and I are going to smoke over February vacation. The weed has to be pretty easily availiable in New England though because dont want to go too far for it. Thanks :D

Danski

2. thered

thered Member

It really doesn't matter all that much. Mids is probably the way to go. Really cheap weed might not be potent enough to help you get high the first time (many people don't) and would be a gross first experience anyway. Really nice weed might be more likely to do the trick but you risk wasting more money if it doesn't.
    Other considerations might include choosing between indica and sativa strains, but if it's your first time it's not like you have a preference anyway.

3. Danski215

Danski215 Member

thanks for responding so fast dude. from what ive read sativa is a more high feeling and indica is more of a stoned sitting around right? (plz correct me if im wrong)

4. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

Personally I don't notice a huge difference between the two but that's just me. I'd grab whatever is available to you as long as it's not schwag.

5. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

being your first time, i'm kinda doubting the choice will come down to sativa or indica..

it's gonna be somthing like bad shwag, or not so bad shwag

6. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

hahaha yep.

7. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

most of what is "on the market" is more indica (stoned, baked, i say toasted. making your butt groove on the couch deeper) or a heavy indica hybrid. its more profitable for the grower.
    sativa is a cerebral high, aka you can still function as a normal member of society. this seems to be especially good for those who smoke for medical reasons, but don't want their boss to know.

most strains on the market are blends, crossbreeds. i don't know what strains are available, but i would go with middies or higher quality bud for your first time. you will probably need to smoke more than once to get high, that is common. i love me some delicious kind bud. mmmmm. but you may not appreciate such delectable delights in the beginning. start with middies and then when you have the chance, be blown away by the higher quality bud.