Best Sex You EVER Had!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hyzenthlay, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

Okay, so I understand that I'm young and that there is so much sex in my future, but I'd like to take the time right now to gush that I just had the best sex I've ever had up to this point. [​IMG]
    Seriously, I nearly went into a coma. It was long, it was rough in places and sensual in others. I got flipped into so many positions that I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'm usually a very quiet person when it comes to sex - soft moans are normally all that come out of me - but this time I started gasping the most obscene comments; I didn't even think, I was just getting fucked so hard that I had to let it out and I was practically FORCED into crying and babbling swear words. I came multiple times and even ejaculated, something I've never done except with a giant dildo. I felt so animalistic, gushing all over him....
    What's terrible is that right now, while I'm still sore and a little bit damp, I'm ready for more. I foresee a blowjob in my boyfriend's immediate future. I've never wanted to suck a dick so badly...I'm pretty sure that tomorrow in school, I'm going to text him, meet him in a bathroom, and blow him with all the enthusiasm in the world, and swallow every drop of him (sometimes I love not being disgusted by come the way some girls are!). I feel like a dog in heat, but it's amazing. I want everything, and I'm pretty sure that his request for anal will soon be met, because what the hell? If I'm still this horny in the next few days (and I will be), I'll probably be begging for him to fuck my ass.
    Has anyone else ever had the amazing fortune to feel this way? Do you remember the best fuck you ever had, the kind that makes you break barriers and say/do things that you later cringe or giggle at? Who was it with, a one-night stand deal or your spouse? Was it memorable for its sweetness, or its rawness, or a little bit of both?
    I'm just so into sex right now, you have no idea. [​IMG]

2. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

oh wow, i wish my gf was like you.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

The best sex I've had so far was with my ex. We dated for a year and a half, but the best sex was after we broke up. I'm not very proud of it or anything, but she was married at the time. But DAMN was it some good sex. We had a Kama Sutra book out in front of us and crossed off all the positions as we went. It was fast, slow, hard, soft, nasty, tasty, rough, and wet all over. She made noises I've never heard any kind of creature make. Clothes were torn, and sheets were ripped in half. A couch broke into two peices and a chair busted apart. The sex was great while we were together, but not like THAT. It was euphoric to extreems that I never thought possible. Gives me shivers just thinking about it!

4. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

This hatian nurse that picked me up, was REAL good. Sex was really rough and she had a super tight, but voluptuous body. Serena Williams-look-alike.

The brazilian prostitute was also real good, and we kept in touch for a long time afterwards. Plus she had the roundest, most voluptuous ass I've ever had, and I've had a few of those.

Recently I had my first multiple orgasm experience. Unfortunately the girl turns cold on me after she's had her 3-odd orgasms, and we had to stop. Can't stand that...

5. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

where did he get this potion at? LOL JK I've never really had "the best" sex, but I have had "the best" blowjob. And thats weird cuz I really dont like getting my dick sucked, but one time I had it done "the best." Also weird cuz i'd say 80% of girls dont know how to suck it. Newayz, After I nutted I started to shake a little bit, moan, and say "fuck" real loud. And thats NEVER happend before. So I know what you mean by your great feelings!

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I was at this photoshoot in Coquitlam (outside Vancouver), doing a test shoot with this Singaporean photographer who was sort of learning photography. Her husband was about 40, this ex-80s-rock-singer guy in a wheelchair. Anyway, I was nude (nude shoot) and while I was on a break, having some tea, he encouraged her to take off her clothes, too, because I "shouldn't have to walk around naked on my own." Sorta obvious what he was thinking, but whatever. Then he started hinting I should feel how smooth she is (because she's naturally fucking softer than silk and I'm so jealous!). Aaaanywho, one thing lead to another and she ended up giving me oral on their living room floor, her husband watching (and giving us tips!)!
    Honestly, this girl was mindblowing! She was so gorgeous and softer than any woman I've come in contact with, and her tongue was soo good ;) And I think the bizarreness of the situation- sleeping with my photographer in her house with her wheelchaired singer husband watching and instructing- definitely helped! She had me to a point where I couldn't think, see clearly, or do anything but take it, and I really believe the neighbors in the apartment got a good show because I didn't even attempt to be quiet...oh my God how we need to do another shoot...

7. AvengingFlower

AvengingFlower Member

You are going to regret the way you are acting, believe me. I was doing the same thing as you when I was 17, and I had to go through a traumatic pregnancy before realizing I was too young and could have enjoyed sex more if I had waited just three freaking years at least.

You said yourself that you have sex to look foreward to in the future. Why spoil it for yourself now? It WILL be spoiled if you continue as you are, trust me!

And by the way, bragging about your sex life to everyone doesn't make you look good, except to creepy men.........

8. Slothguy

Slothguy Member

Stop being ridiculous... This is a SEX forum! She's not bragging about her sex life, shes talking about it on a forum dedicated to sex. What do you expect her to talk about?

9. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

Thank you, Slothguy....AvengingFlower, do you disapprove of every post where someone discusses their personal sexuality? Because there are quite a lot of them, to say the least. I thought that the point of a forum dedicated to sex might be to - I don't know - discuss sex, in an open manner. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I don't exactly regret posting about something explicit in a forum dedicated to just that.

Also, I find it a little odd that you feel so sure that my sex life will be ruined. I'm in a loving, stable, monogamous relationship with someone my own age. I take the birth control pill Yaz religiously, and have done so for five months. Sometimes, we even use condoms as a backup (on period days, especially, or in the first week or so of a new pack of pills when we're paranoid about it). With five months of steady pill use, I doubt I'm going to get pregnant.
    You know (and I don't mean this as a specific attack on you, AvengingFlower), sometimes I get a little insulted at how so many people think that ALL teenagers can't handle sex, that they're ALL so stupid and unthinking. I waited to lose my virginity to someone I cared about, I discussed it with him for weeks beforehand, and I made sure that we were as safe as possible. For God's sake, for the first two months of the pill, we were such worrywarts that we used condoms with spermicide as a backup! We're hardly the kind to just throw caution to the wind. We've even discussed what we'd do if I got pregnant, should something that unlikely happen, so that we wouldn't be totally clueless if it happened.
    Some teenagers ARE responsible, so I don't feel bad at all for celebrating my sexuality now, at age 17 [​IMG]

10. blenderhead

blenderhead Member

haha. flower got owned. purely.

11. nuttbakedgirl

nuttbakedgirl Member

Well, maybe if you had said that in your first post, you wouldn't get weird pruds like AF getting on your back? By the way, what WOULD you do if you got pregnant? Just curious......

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

One Xmas eve, my late wife and I had some really perfect sex, so perfect that we came at the same time and our bodies and souls melded together into one being for an instant. Nine months later we had identical twins.

13. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

car sex... its rough, sweaty, it gets hot, and the smells intermingle.. I like to fuck inside a car. smaller the car the better...

14. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

bullshit

15. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

well said. its how you brag thats important and all you was doing my dear was trying to get the guys hot. i thought you were in a loveing, faithful, respectful relationship...do you think he would see that if you were telling blokes on the internet how much you were gushing and wanting to drink his cum and how you want his dick up your arse. come on girl dont be a fool.

and as for the bit were the guy said he had multiples. guys cant have multiples...only women. he platux men dont so stop bullshitting

16. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

Well, I feel like I'm having to defend myself a bit too much, but whatever....

I wrote what I did because I wanted to give a "starter story." You know, since I asked the question for stories of great sex - just for fun, again, this being a SEX forum - I thought I'd start out with my own.
    Honestly, I don't see what the fuss is about. I've read dozens upon dozens of posts in these very forums where people describe, in extreme detail, what they like done to them, etc. Is it because I'm young?
    If I just wanted to turn guys on for the hell of it, I'd be one of those girls who gets on Myspace and posts half-naked pictures of herself pouting luxuriously into the camera. I didn't, because I wanted to discuss sex - yes, even my sex, other people's sex, sex in general. I thought that's what this entire place was for.
    And, despite the fact that I feel like it's a bit intrusive, I'll tell you what I'd do if I got pregnant: I'd go to a clinic and consider abortion. If I decided that I couldn't take the emotional ramifications, my boyfriend has said that he'd be willing to put off college to take up his (currently part-time) job full-time. My parents have expressed a willingness to help if it happened.
    All of this despite the fact that it probably just won't happen. The effectiveness of the pill is high, especially when taken exactly and correctly (as I have been doing for months).
    Oh, and by the way - guys can have multiple orgasms. Look it up. It's difficult and takes time, but it can be done.
    Finally...I don't feel the need to put in a disclaimer every time I post something. Do you realize how ridiculously long my first post would've been if I'd put all that defense about me being in a relationship into it?

17. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

very sad indeed.

i think you should stop going off your head now and settle down. i was only saying you have a boyfriend and it sounded a bit like a slag talking. i know it a forum for sex talk i havent read the others much but i will. and its not because your young it because you are on the internet discussing private things about you and your boyfreind. and pervs will praise you for it and others wont.
    people will slag you off love that is life.

18. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

It's fine. I'm hardly angry, I don't really believe in losing one's temper on an internet forum because...well...it's an internet forum. :) I'm quite settled, thank you, just incredibly verbose and long-winded, and I love heated discussions as long as they don't get too nasty.I'm not quite sure what the word "slag" is - is it similar to "slut"? I do love sex, it's true, and I consider that a good thing - not something deserving of insult. The world could use a few more women who were as open to sex as men, in my opinion ^_~
    My boyfriend has asked sex questions to others online, by the way, so it's kind of a non-issue. Our talk about it consisted of "Hey, do you talk about us doing it on the net?" "Yeah, sometimes, but I don't use your name." "Good, me too."
    Just out of curiosity, why is it "very sad indeed" to consider abortion? I mean, I'd rather not - just as I'd rather not get pregnant - but if that ridiculously unlikely event happened, I would (like a lot of women, I suspect) like the option.
    NOT to get into a huge abortion debate. Sometimes, those things can get ugly....

19. crazy daisey

crazy daisey Member

what ever its fine

but the whole abortion thing, maybe other women do consider and go through with it but why even put yourself in there shoes

dont you understand karma? just make sure your protected so you dont get pregnant. why would you even think to kill an inocent child before you have even got pregnant.

this has nothing to do with this thread and as a mother i dont want to talk about it, it is immoral and disscusting. if there were serious implications and a reason for it i could sorta understands

but girls who get rid of babys because they were to stupid to prevent it need killing themselves...i dont agree with a little soul being ripped out of a womans body because of that reason .

20. mortes

mortes Senior Member

Fuck your opinion crazy. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can get on the holy chair and put down others. If she wants to have 50 abortions who gives a fuck? It's a little fucking egg it has no life. I'm sick of bullshit being propagated to people. You even go so far as to insult her, I won't sink that low but you should do some re-evaluating... seriously.

hyzenthlay: You sound like you're having and awesome time/experience, so I say roll with it. Why not have fun in life? Would you wanna die regretting all the time you spent being a dumb little goodie goodie trying to impress people with your holiness? Fuck that, enjoy sex.