best preparation for dried san pedro (first time)

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by captaintom, Jun 8, 2012.

1. captaintom

captaintom Guest

a friend of mine ordered 56 grams of dried san pedro tissue from an online ethnobotanical suppliers. in the summer, we plan to try our first mescaline trip using it. the question is, what would be the best way to prepare and ingest the cactus?
    extraction looks quite time consuming and difficult, but if its the best way then we'd be prepared to try it
    would it be possible to simply crush/powder the extract and ingest it that way? (with some other food so it doesn't taste too disgusting of course)
    thanks!

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Put it in a blender and turn it to powder, I believe a coffee grinder can work as well. Then its up to you after that, the only time I had powdered tissue I put it in ice cream, it was bareable but if I were to do it again I'd probably make more of a smoothie. That amount your friend has could be a dose for one person for a lot of San Pedro, so if you are splitting that amount it may be a fairly light trip for you two.

3. felix4life

felix4life Member

when I did dried tissue I coffee grinded it and put it in lemonade, hardest thing I ever ingested, makes mushies taste like candy.

4. cuscowahca

cuscowahca Guest

Yes, you can grind to powder and then it would be 35grams 2.5 tablespoons = 1 dose
    boil 1/2 pint of water per dose and put into blender then add powder 1 dose blend then drink. If you need info on buying san pedro from Peru please contact me.