best pills to get in the UK

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by cheese-cheese, Jan 26, 2009.

1. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

what's your favourite pill that's available in the uk?
    be it a mild cough syrup or an adderall, which is your perferred prescription drug and how do you like to take it?
    personally, mine is zopiclone i get great highs from swallowing 75mg's of those bad boys

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Are the pills you get that much different in the US? Do you guys have any form of Oxycodone? If so, my guess is that most people are going to prefer those.

3. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

i'm not sure if we have the same pills
    it's pretty hard for us to just buy the pills that are frequently mentioned on this site; we need a prescription (or at least i do) if we want any medication from a pharmacy.:(
    but i do know for sure that we don't have benzo.
    the only things i can easily get ahold of in the uk is dxm and i have to drink 2 bottles of throat spray to get a good buzz, then again i feel the aftermath of it for an average about a week; the last aftermath/comedown from dxm i had lasted half a week :rolleyes:

4. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

also what medicines are oxycodone normally in?
    or what are the names of the tablets that they come in?

5. um... go looking for temazepam/diazepam (those are benzodiazepines)
    they're anti-anxieties, normally sold on the streets as vallies (valium) or jellies
    you DO get them here in the UK mate! trrrrust me.
    but if you want them for yourself safely, you Will need a prescription for anxiety or stress etc.

6. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

well, that'll be why i thought we didn't get benzos :confused:
    i'm tripping right now on dxm, i cant see the bottles now, so i cant say how much i drank.
    i might just stick to dxm for now though.
    also why is it that people should say you limit yourself to dxm monthly? health problems? rapid tolerence level build up?
    i do it at least once every two weeks and i'm fine.
    mind, i do have to drink 2 bottles of throat spray to do the trick :/

7. Kizen

Kizen Member

my friend

can drinking 3 bottles of throat spray really be good for you?

8. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

probably not, i think i might stop soon so that my tolerance level can somehow lower, or do you think it's too late?

9. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i did dxm for the first time sunday night then i did it again on wensday night, i took 600 mg each time and tripped sucsefully both times. i will wait at least 2 weeks to do it again and im going to double the dose. i love the shit! i used zicam cough max it is pure dxm

10. cheese-cheese

cheese-cheese Member

is that zicam stuff available in the UK? i've never heard of it :confused:
    if it is what shops would sell it?

11. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

codeine; using water extraction technique (if in the form of dual action paracetomol/codeine tablets)

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

not sure if its avalible in the UK for i am in the US but i could only find the cough max throat spray at walgreens, i dont know if you have those over there:cheers2: