Best Nudist locations in Europe?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by trilobite, Jul 7, 2019.

1. trilobite

trilobite Members

Looking for potential holiday destinations for me and the BF. Any tips?

2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Munich if you want spas where you can be naked all day.
    Vienna if you just want to sunbathe nude.

3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Do you prefer camping or hotel? Traveling around or stayng at one site? The seashore or cities? Warm / hot climate or moderate?

We need some input to give the right answers ;-)

Bashir67 likes this.
  4. 1Rose

1Rose Members

Cap d'agde in France? People seem to love it or hate it. I was there last year with my then partner and my 2 kids. The right side of the beach as you face the sea is a huge child safe family friendly beach. The other side however is known for being a swingers beach, and further on still is an area many gay people prefer to use.

As I was with the children, most of the time I spent on the family beach, but I did manage to wander over to the "other side" a few times. It was quite an experience I can tell you! Couples would engage in sexual activity and in moments there would be a big crowd of people crowding round watching and cheering them on. Many of the crowd both men and woman would masturbate as they watched. Even when I was there on my own, I felt perfectly safe. You might get a lot of offers but there is no pressure to take part.

The place itself I found was a bit of a concrete jungle, slightly rundown, and not that cheap. However I'm pleased I have been there once, not sure I would go again. If I did it would be leave the kids at home and go for some adult fun.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Bashir67 and beachwalker like this.