Best. Mood. Ever.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 22, 2013.

1. Today I'm in an nonbreakable happy, wonderful mood. It's a gorgeous hot day.:sunny: Just got back from my group.. which was my court appointed D&A counseling and found out.. it was my last one. So, I got to give a speech and I really will actually miss the ppl there... I like my counselor there a lot but... I will still see those ppl so I'm soo glad it's over. Now I don't have to pay $200 a month anymore for that so that's always good. So, first got license back and now that's over. Yay. :)

Then, got home and Cason is already actually taking his nap so I'm just chillen now w some coffee and about ready to have a Soul chicken vindaloo wrap for lunch. :) Then my mom watches Case on Wed. nights (cause she likes to have him over once a week) so I'll have lost of time to myself (which I try to divide up between actually relaxing and cooking dinner and doing dishes n stuff in peace)...

Anyways, just feel like a lot of my normal life is coming back and just feel super content and happy w everything... for ex- when I parked the vehicle and went to walk inside .. there was sidewalk chalk drawings by Dan and Cason HUGE everywhere... all 3 of our names and huge "We Love You Mommy!" - which put a huge smile on my face. It's often the little things like that which make me grateful for my life. :)

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

That's great :)

When I first read the title I thought it said "Best Bond Movie, Ever" :eek:

Hotwater

3. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

I wish I was the same the heat is driving me insane

4. I love the heat. I also love the AC though!

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Hate the ac would rather have the windows open

6. I wouldn't dream of opening the windows. The stinkbugs would manage to get in even more and I'd go insane.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

what's D&A?

8. Drug and Alcohol. Everyone, in this state anyway, that gets a dui has to do it.

9. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYUma7U__c"]Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day (HD) (Uncut) (Lyrics) - YouTube

10. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i, on the other hand, am in a terrible mood.

11. Awww :(
    I'd give you some of my good mood if I could.

As a matter of fact.. maybe you're taking some of it now? As I am starting to get a migraine... took some excedrin but gonna have to take my sumatriptan next if not gone soon. Gahhh

12. Lodog

Lodog ¿

MUHAHAHAHA! I've been sticking pins in the head of my American Terrorist VOODOO doll since I read this thread.

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

13. Damn you!! I shoulda known it was you.. :mad:

I had to take my sumatriptan because of it... :(

14. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I had to make a couple of changes of course

[​IMG]

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Epic thread!

16. HAHAHA.
    What did it say before?