Best Hiding Places?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by budpal, Jul 24, 2006.

1. budpal

budpal Member

What are the best hiding places you guys know of?

2. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

behind a framed poster

3. Velcro Warrior

Velcro Warrior Member

In a plastic bag, burried in a potted plant

4. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

the plant thing is good but you need to be able to reach it easily with no mess

5. Mushroom Master

Mushroom Master Member

in the air vents of your storage room

6. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

my shits all just under my bed. my dad dont come in and my mums cool with it. no need to hide it. my shisha pipe is slap bang in the middle of my room

7. skyrix03

skyrix03 Member

best place is to remove the actual stick from a package of de-odorant and put the bag in there. dosnt hold very much but i can almost guarantee no one will find it

8. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

^^In prison they will. Taped to the blade of a ceiling fan works well.

9. falsereality

falsereality Member

in the subwoofer of a basic sterio

10. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

cut a compartment into the pages of a big book.
    For small things like acid blotters- Pull the back of a cd case and hide it between the reverse sleeve and the disc tray (as long as it's black plastic- not clear)

11. OctopusNightstand

OctopusNightstand Member

in place of batteries in household appliances. The back of an old version PS2, giant Conch shells, in pillows, foutons. Basically anywhere...

12. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I have a small little storage room off of my room that just has insulation without any plaster wall covering it. I just pull back some insulation and put everything back there. You can fit basically anything, temperatures good and its basically foolproof :spliff:

13. yo-yo

yo-yo Member

lol ya u can put drip drop just about newhere but pot well, that sure is a different story... damn dogs can find that shit no problem...i dont ever have too much that i cant get rid of quickly cause around here they find a roach... ur fucked... but i did know someone that had an old tv he used as a stash spot...but still what about tha smell??

14. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Best hiding spot on your self while coping drugs in the Ghetto or whereever is in your ass buy far!! I know its nasty but its safe an cops will hardly ever look there ? on the other hand they will look at your balls and if you are a chick and they think you have something they will have a women cop look in her Bra and at her snatch. Do not hide shit near your balls I have seen alot of people who think that is the best place and they get popped buy cops when they had the shit there. When I buy my Herion and coke in the bronx its goes right in my ass. Call me a dirty fuck if you want but I have been searched alot buy 5.O and never ounce have they found it there. I would rather get a little shit on my hands then spend a night in central booking and face a felony ???

15. otb01

otb01 Member

1. Inside computer cases
    2. Inside old bags
    3. Under shoe insoles
    4. In drawers
    5. Between the mattress and the board
    6. False bottom box
    7. Between clothes
    8. Under carpets
    9. Under the floor
    10. INSIDE appliances

Thats all I can think of....

16. Yahee

Yahee Member

most houses have small acces doors to under the house,in there the place is stle, no air getting out for the dogs to smell it out, stick it in insulation or be prepared and dig a whole in the corner under the house , set a shoe box there,, then cover it,, have the hole deep enough when u cover it itll look ground level, if u have a cement plantation ur gunna have to stick with the insulation. best storage place for lots of drugs ive seen is a blocked up (emty, no sewer sht in there) seth pool tank, i think thats wut its called, that place was huge and undergroud and very dark, no door either,, if u count a cement slab as 1

17. in da snake

in da snake Member

a steel tin with magnet glued to it and stick it in the frame under your car, make sure to paint it to mach color of were you stick it. Another great spot (if your skilled with your hands) take an oil filter that goes to your car, make a cup that goes over the bottom of the filter and paint to mach, cover the top of w/e you put in ther with some insulation to protect from heat (not for heat sinsitive matterial or long drives ect). you can put large amounts of drugs in a aluminum drive shaft but will weaken it alot and not very cost effective unless you are dealing alot of cocaine ect.

18. in da snake

in da snake Member

frogot wall sockets are great (make sure it won't cause a short)

19. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

i just put all my shit in the bottom drawer of my desk with a binder on top...
    also you can put things in your socks and then roll them up and keep them in the back of your sock drawer

20. uplink

uplink Member

Subwoofer is great. I know a kid who stuck about around a pound in his sub. It was a good stereo system.

If your trying to cover it up from the police... i'd imagine a freezer/refrigerator would work well.

If it's from your parents find an obscure box or board game... or take that batteries out of something like somebody said above.