Best Friends Make Better Love

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ALeathalDose, Sep 4, 2007.

1. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

I say this just because of my current relationship. Now mind you, me and my best female friend did "mess around" way way back, but for a long time we were just friends. I know everything about her and all of her relationships and she with me. Now we have decided to take our relationship even further and explore a romantic relationship. Im tellin ya peeps it is great. I find myself being intrigued by a women that I have known close to 12 years and thought I knew everything about. We are begining to be on a higher level of understanding eachother and I know we would've never had this if we only remained "friends." Plus, trust issues do not exist, we already know everything about eachothers family and past and as far as sex.... It is absolute bliss/nirvana/exctasy. She literally can make me cum air and as far as what I can do for her... I am sure the nail marks are going to scar and I know I willl never fix my bed. I think both of us would agree that since trust/self-esteem and many other issues that seem to plague young romantic relationships are not an issue, having sex and our sexual fantasies/desires and such are being fulfilled to the fullest extreme. I do not know how the trip will end, but I will tell ya im not worried about it cause the moment is so damn good. !!!! 8P
    SMILE! 8D

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

far out man. that sounds awsum.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

ALethalDose - the very best relationships endure when he or she is your best friend, companion and lover. Starting out as best friends and progressing to lovers is a good way of building a lasting relationship (marriage?), unless the two of you find out that you are not sexually compatable. But better sooner than later.

4. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

I completly agree with you Cutted I just have never been in a place where I could make my best friend my lover and it is amazing. As far as the sexually compatible part....... We are having absolutly no issues with that at all. 8) Definetly yes to (marriage?) also. I am ready for a healthy marriage unlike my last one and I definetly think that this is a possibility.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Four years ago I lost my wife, who died suddenly after years of marriage. She was my best friend, companion and lover. But she was gone, and I was here, so I started to look for someone, after a period of mourning.

From my years of experience living with a woman, I made a checklist of what I hoped for in my next partner - beautiful, well educated, financially secure, successful, kids grown, and a great lover.

And I found her...three years ago.

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Awesome.................

7. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

OP, you basically described what a successful marriage is like.

My wife and I now have teenage kids. Even after 18 years of marriage, our sex life continues to evolve as we try new (very naughty) things. The stronger our love for each other, the more I grow into the man she envisions, the more she trusts me and more she is willing to accept me pushing her hard limits.

That love though is kind of like a tree. If you ignore it, it probably won't die, might grow a little, probably get tiny / lame / sour fruit. But if you nurture / tend to it constantly with care and attention, it will grow really strong and bear lots of sweeeet suuper kinky fruit haha

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Poplo. likes this.