Best Female G Spot Toy

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Inca, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Inca

Inca Member

I am looking for a female gspot vibe. I love the Lelo range of toys but don't have the spare cash for their range at the moment. If anyone can recommend a decent but reasonably priced vaginal gspot vibe they have used, I would be grateful :)

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Seriously, the index and middle fingers far surpass any toy.

I know visually, they may have a high erotic effect, but for that G-Spot wizzbang, fingers are best.

3. Inca

Inca Member

Yeah I hear you but want to try a toy designed for this area - thanks anyway :)

4. Jimmy11

Jimmy11 Member

i like this conversation!!

5. Jimmy11

Jimmy11 Member

are those your legs!!??

6. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

The only things I'm aware of that are functionally similar to Lelo are made by WeVibe (or something like that). Most everything I've seen that has a similar shape and functionality to what Lelo makes doesn't cost much less than the Lelos. All of the lesser expensive stuff is shaped pretty much like phallic objects (the various Rabbit designs and whatnot).

7. Inca

Inca Member

Yeah, I agree - hence why I was asking incase someone had come across a little gem somewhere. Guess I'm just going to have to save for Lelo. Thanks!

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I'll be damned how a woman can reach her own gspot.

9. Inca

Inca Member

Why? It is only 2 inches inside the vagina. I can feel it easily with my fingers.

10. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Indeed. I've certainly never had a problem getting to mine. :love:

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I guess I haven't tried hard enough.

12. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Maybe you need longer fingers.

13. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yeah ! That's it. I'm ok with clit orgasms.

I'll let my current fuck guy use his long fingers for the gspot. He finds it every time, and turns me into niagra falls.

14. Inca

Inca Member

It is easy to find, just insert your finger to about the second knuckle and feel upwards (lying on your back) for a soft walnut type bump around a smooth area. Mine is quite large and can be felt immediately but everyone is different. It shouldn't be more than 3 inch in though - it can even be just an inch in.

15. silk896

silk896 Member

Read what's underneath............. :(

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My fingers seem to be just slightly short to find my wife's g spot - have used a bit of preasure sometimes trying to get them in further but never seem to reach the magic spot.

17. Eline

Eline Guest

Fingers are definitely not the best way to find your g-spot. Though it's not necessary to use a vibrating toy to stimulate the g-spot. The Lelo Ella (which isn't that expensive but for some reason can't be found on there site) is always a winner. If you really want a vibrating toy: the Picobong Mokka and Svakom Amy are as good as Lelo but less expensive end excellent g-spot toys.

19. She shouldn't have too. But then joy wand does amazing things for G spot orgasms!!!