Best drunkin stories

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by hippyman1252, Aug 18, 2005.

1. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

One time I was drinking at this bar with my buddies (first time having grateful deads) well had 2 felt fine. As soon as I stood up from my stool I was instantly drunk....I went outside stumbling knocked on this girls window that I knew she was sitting in her car waiting for it to warm up, ended up fucking her in the parking lot in her car dont know how it came about but none the less left after I was done with her went to my buddies house and smoked the green with him for about an hour till I drove him to work. After driving him to work (dunkin donuts) I decided to catch a few minutes of shut eye woke up about an hour later still in the parking lot of Dunkin which wasnt that bad but when I woke up I went to my friends house I just dropped off and asked his mom where he was, she told me I just dropped him off like an hour ago so I left and got lost on the way back to Dunkin ended up 3 towns over at a different Dunkin's where I knew noone on that shit it was great!

2. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

I was drinking all night at this club with my buddies and I happened to leave with this girl (dont remember) in her car and went to one of my buddies houses, I guess I fucked her and then asked her to bring me to my car so I could go home. I then got into my car drove 30 miles the wrong way toward my house ended up about an hour away from my house.
    When I woke up I was sitting in the drivers seat of my car with the door open puking out the side. Cops came up to me pulled me out of the car and screamed at me get on the ground you fucking drunk and dont say a word.....So being drunk but sober enough to remember what was going on, I told him I was ok refused to get on the ground till him threw me on the ground and cuffed me, he searched my car while I was face down in the dirt on the side of the highway, come to find out I didnt have my keys, so copper comes to me says where are your keys I honestly had no idea so I told him they should be in the car he looked again only found a baggy (with no more green in it which was a plus) so after another unsucessful search he came up to me and told me I was lucky not to be killed he recieved over 10 calls of a person roaming the the highway almost being hit by cars...(that was me)!
    So he uncuffed me didnt find any keys was very pissed even more now that he couldnt get me for drunk driving so he towed my car put flat spots on the tires becasue its an auto and I had to get a ride home had to wait an hour on the side of the highway, 1 hour drive home then I get home had no keys couldnt get into my apt so I walked 4 miles to the nearest dunkin donuts at 5am till my buddy came and picked me up.. That was a good day!
    So tell me about some of your experiences

3. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

Uh, I used to get drunk everynight and drive home. Cops followed me every night up to my street. Nothing intersting ever happened, I suppose because I have self control .

4. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

i have control now not then though haha

5. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I'm going to bed now, so I'm not going to type a long one. I'll leave you with this; several times I have been so drunk that I couldn't find my house. Not unheard of generally, but I live two blocks away from the bar and have been too drunk to find my house.

6. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

A couple weeks ago, I got real drunk with my roomates at home. I went to bed wasted, put my big cd player on my bed next to my head...put headphones on...It was dark, so I lit a big Yankee candle and put it ontop of the cd player so I could see.
    Bad Idea.
    I passed out almost immediately. When I woke up, my hands and face were stuck to the bedsheet! When I came to my senses, I found that my face and hands were wax-cemented to my bedspread! The candle had tipped over in the night, spilling hot wax all over me, gluing me to the bed!
    It just amazes me that I didn't feel hot wax, haha. It looked like a night of freaky sex.

7. TheLittleOne

And one time, during the same situation...getting drunk at home w/ friends...I remember laying in bed and taking off my pants b/c it was hot. I remember going to the kitchen in my panties to get a glass of water....and going back to bed (or so I thought)
    I woke up on the living room couch, in my panties...my roomates all saw me this way as they were leaving for work. It was pretty funny, I hear.

8. TheLittleOne

One time, my drunk ass friend stumbled into my old apartment, and passed out on the ground. Me and my girlfriend took some blush...and rolled his blond dreads in it...he totally had pink dreads, and crap written all over his back. He was pissed. haha

9. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

my friend and i decided to head home after the party we were at began to die down. as soon as we stepped outside to begin our trek it started POURING rain. me being the cocky drunkass i was had the brilliant idea to hitch a ride with some random potential psycho. as we came to the main road we saw a car passing and i ran across the street and thumbed the car down. as we approached it i realized 'oh great, it's a cop car!', so after an initial rush of adrenaline and the 'oh shit' feeling i pretended i knew he was a cop and asked for a ride home. he happily gave us one (there's nothing else for them to do in my town at that time of night) and we spent the ride to my house telling him dirty jokes and acting like idiots in general. he probably knew we were drunk and under age, good thing he didn't search my purse...

at a christmas party my girlfriend and i decided to discreetly go into another room for some 'alone time'. we ended up in the host's bedroom and began going at it pretty loudly. i guess my friend heard us from the livingroom because the next thing i know she comes barelling through the door and jumps on us. my gf and i were completely naked, it totally killed the mood but it was funny as hell! she turns the light on as my gf opens this case of rainbow sprinkles (i have NO idea where they came from) which fly EVERYWHERE. it was utter drunken chaos. in the light i realized during our activities we had torn all the bedding off and the top matress was practically all the way off the bed. yay wild crazy drunken sex!

that's all i got for now, i'm sure there are more..

10. pancreatic_insanity

pancreatic_insanity Member

one time i (dani) got drunk and locked us out of kats house. i wasnt supposed to be there because 1. we were only 15 at the time and 2. her parents hated me. so we couldn't get inside at all and we had to call her evil aunt to get us in, but i had to hide in the backyard. we told her that kat went out to see if it was still raining and had to close the door so the cat coulndt get out. then we were playing catch with an avacodo once we got inside and i being quite drunk still dropped it. that was teh only thing kat's mum noticed about that night: the avacado was squishy.

also one time i was drunk at kat's again (they had a lot of good liquor) and since when im drunk apparantly i can turn into an actor, i created a play. its a long story but i thought kat turned me into a trout on dippy (roger daltrey) trout farm. then again i also thought she was a tiger/panther/etc animal.

and a few weeks later i became convinced i was an albatross.

11. freefalling

freefalling Member

ahah those are pretty good ones!!! Here’s mine, and unfortunately it is about me...
    Sooo It was my friends 19th b-day...I got to her house and hour or so before we went to the bar...and for some reason that night, I got it in my head that my small body (I’m only 4'11 and 110Lbs) could hold a lot more alcohol than it really can. I downed half a 26er of vodka, 3 shots of whiskey, and 2 shots of sour puss... in an hour or so. Got to the bar already gooned...then I spend 40$ on shots of tequila FOR MYSELF!!! :S
    Anyway I guess I was falling all over the place...so my friend got someone to pick me up and drive me home at 12:30am....I got dropped off in my driveway. I REALLY don't remember or know what I was doing for 2 hours ,but at 2:30am...I started POUNDING on my neighbours door (who are in there mid 40's with two sons a couple years older than me) in my thong and a tank top...I was a mess. Then I guess they gave me a towel to wear and walked me home. After a very drunken conversation. They woke my Mom and Dad up...my Mother told me to go to bed, and gave me some sweat pants to put on...to at which point I yelled something obscene at her...and took of down the road...my poor Dad had to get his truck, pick me up (throwing out his back of cores) and drive me home...THEN...he told me to take my pants off in the porch because they were so wet (it was raining out)....but I took ALL my cloths off...Mom said dad walked away shaking his head, very emberassed.
    The next day my Dad found my pants in the back yard, along with one shoe (the other missing), my purse on the front steps, my passport under the deck, and my camera in the garden...and ALL my garbage cans flipped upside down. I was bruised and scratched up really bad too...I have no idea what happened. And I was still throwing up over 24 hours later. Good thing I don't remember the night because I'm sure I would be alot more emberassed if I rememberd the details...this is just what I was told from my Mom...and ppl.
    I DEFFINITLY learned my lesson. I have been a lot more careful since then...live and learn! I guess.
    BUT it is a HALRIOUS story.

12. TheLittleOne

Wow, sounds like a pretty heinous night!

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It was a crazy ass night in 2003. I had 4 xanax bars and three of my friends had a $100 crack rock. I ate my xanax and they started smoking their crack. I had completely blacked out because of the xanax, at this point. Apparently, I started drinking from a bottle of vodka(based on stories). I ended up drinking the entire bottle by myself along with the xanax, which is not a good combo. One of my friends was getting pretty wild as a result of smoking $100 worth of crack in 45 minutes between 3 people. Anyway, he kept fucking around and messing with me. So I started chasing him with the recently emptied bottle of vodka and trying to knock him over the head with it. I kept chasing him and I kept stumbling over everything in my path, and ended up breaking a whole bunch of my friend's property(vacuum cleaner, vases, tv, table, pictures, plates and other stuff). We were causing so much noise that the landlord came to the door(entire apartment full of crack smoke) and told us to keep it down. I ended up beating the shit out of my friend with the vodka bottle and giving him a big gash on the head and a concussion. We were cool the next day, though. I don't remember any of this after taking the xanax, but I saw my handywork the next morning
    Again, xanax and liquor do not go well together.

14. TheLittleOne

digging......digging..........digging.......................

I got nothin