Best drink before sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Lvnfemale, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Ive noticed that i have different sex experiences with different drinks. maybe its just me. has anyone ever noticed any difference in there sex life with different drinks. Whats your best drink before sex? I find that when I drink coffee before sex is very amazing every nerve is more sensitive. Which makes sence because its caffeine. Beer makes it more playful. Hard liquor makes me do things I've never expected to do. Which I don't mind at all ;)

I love it likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I drink juice and water. and cum fairly often..

coffee No.. interfere with sex..

alcohol No.. interferes with sex..

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gatorade!

[​IMG]

4. silk896

silk896 Member

A glass of fotified wine - like Muscat or Tokay is a wonderful aphro.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Exactly. Drinking before sex is vanilla.

I like to fuck in the afternoon, after working out, perfectly sober and well-hydrated. Having eaten a small meal. I am comfortable with sex and have nothing to hide so...

Gatorade count? :biggrin:

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id say gatorade too..

tho i prefer a V8.. :D

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't like drinking alcohol before sex. You start to come down and feel dehydrated and it makes it very sloppy. My boyfriend knows if we go out for drinks he isn't getting laid because I would rather come home and pass out. We usually just smoke before sex.

8. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

9. Tripstacy

Tripstacy Member

preferred beverage, without a doubt, is liquid lsd

10. Marebare

Marebare Member

None of those drinks. I don't like alcohol before sex at all, big buzz killer for my orgasms. I guess water or tea. Hash has a very positive affect on me sexually but I haven't done any of that for some time.

11. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

i'm a hard liquor gal. never liked wine, and i have to be in the mood for a beer, and only then certain brands.

i don't get drunk before sex, i never drink to that point these days, just a highball or two is good. don't feel the need to even be tipsy. my big drinking days are far behind me, lol. do enjoy sharing a joint with my sweetie before though, it makes sex just a bit nicer due to the buzz.

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's college dates discovered that rum and Coke made her lose most inhibitions. I have seen no reason to change that formula. I like a little bourbon and water.

13. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

If I am trying to last a while I will take a couple shots of Irish Whiskey to loosen me up and relax me... If strapon play is going to be involved its usually a couple more shots...