best clash album?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by DarkLunacy, Jun 2, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I agree. My fav is the first album (UK release I got specially at a record shope :D) London Calling is one of my favorite songs and I love tainted love but you just can beat "Bored with the USA" "Career Opportunity" and "White Riot"

2. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

my favorite would have to be... the first one...and Combat Rock would be my 2nd favorite.. i really like the songs. White Riot,Clash City Rockers, whats my name, I faught the Law(i know its a cover... its a good song.. , auctally my favorite version of it would be the Dead Kennedys's), Should i stay or should i go.. yeah.. i think i like about all of the Clash's songs (RIP Joe Strummer)...

3. Ellis

Ellis Member

Personally I like London Calling the best. Thats, maybe cause its one of the first albums that I bought, but anyhow, its my favorite. I mean, it has The Guns Of Brixton on it! yeah...

4. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

The first one is good, as is Sandanista but London Calling is my favorite by far. One of my top 10 of all time actually. Combat rock is a little too smooth and commercial for my taste.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

London calling......and I................live by the river!