Best church moments

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jan 19, 2009.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I think really loud farts during silent prayer should be an olympic event

2. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

People still go to church? :eek:

I remember when back when I was a youngin, I remember going to church once and remember seeing this really old man going up to get communion with a cough drop stuck to his butt. At the time, I couldn't possibly find anything to be more hilarious. I, of course, was probably around the age of 8 so.....

3. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I would still find ol' coughdrop ass to be hilarious. In fact Id get giggle fits.

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Our preacher used to call the kids who were misbehaving out by name. Damn little towns and everybody knowing everybody.

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

there was a time I had consumed a bottle of Jack Daniels the night before and went to church the next morning with my parents and puked all over the place. Smelled like rotten puked up jack daniels. very unmistakable. I was 15

6. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

had a preacher who had a ventriloquism dummy (actually preached good accepting open theology too)

a magician preacher

and a woman who was, and is an outspoken opponent to publicly praying in tongues.

one day, we had a guest in the church, old woman, had a pet parrot, and only two of her fingers weren't missing anything (her parrot removed parts of her fingers)

parrot woman starts praying, loud, in tongues

fat opponent of tongues woman, FALLS to the floor, and starts jabbering, and rolling, like, fuckin regan in exorcit

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

earlier in life we went to a church were the preacher went senile and preached the last three chapters of Revelation for 3 years straight.

No wonder I'm ready for the end of the fucking world

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Well now isn't that special!

[​IMG]