Best children book so far

Discussion in 'Children's Books' started by Pamella, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Pamella

Pamella Members

I bought recently very interesting ABC book for my kids on Amazon. It is called "My secrets". This book is something special, because I never seen anything like that; 100% based on facts about animals, but facts are so special not those boring ones...although this book is meant for children I personally found many interesting information for myself in it as well! The book is poetic, I mean all the facts are written with rhymes, it is easy to read, my kids are in love with it. And of course there are colorful pictures for each animal presented in it as well. So I recommend this book to all who wants a perfect ABC book or funny and educational book for children..Did anybody read it already, what you think?

skip likes this.
  2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Do you have a pic of the book and author name?

3. Pamella

Pamella Members

4. CathyS

CathyS Members

I don't know if this is really the best book for a child of about age 6, but I consider "The Adventure of Thomas the Turtle" a literary masterpiece.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein is recommended. Kind of sad , but instructive of giving without getting.

6. moonner

moonner Newbie

"25 stories for young children"