Best Anti-Weed Commerical in the History of the World

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jul 2, 2006.

1. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

So I pretty much saw the best anti-drug commerical EVER. It's this girl, and she's sitting in her room on her bed. Her dad comes into the room, puts down a while blanket on the floor,and proceeds to roll himself up in it. Then he goes "Guess what I am, honey!" and she goes (with a roll of the eyes) "A burrito?" "A larvae?" She keeps guessing until her dad says "No, no honey... I'm a joint!" She stares for a second, and then replies "Yeah, right dad, that's too big for a joint!"

wtf?!??!

How can a joint be too big!?!? I mean come on, what about the Big Bambu papers?! I was really high (I still am! [​IMG] ) when I saw that commerical, and I just laughed and laughed and laughed, spilled the bong, laughed some more, cleaned it up, refilled it, laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and then RELOADED!

It pretty much made my day to see it.... so I thought I'd pass on the hilarity.

2. i don't understand the anti-drugedness of it...but that's pretty fucking funny!

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

ummm
    it SO does not have her say anythign at the end

you must be FUCKED

4. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

those anti weed comercials are so fucking dumb, have you all seen the one about that girl who becomes like a flat person, shes all fucked up looking. Yea weed really makes you look like that....

5. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Hahahaha, that the funniest thing.

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

hahaha...i need to see this one, thats to funny :D

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

I saw that commerical one time when I was trippin on a bunch of L.... freaked me OUT!

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

damn i havnt seen that in mooonntthhss..after she says hes too big for a joint. he says "oh you know?" then the voice in the backround says "talk to you kids about drugs" all that does is teach her how to roll a joint!

9. steve704

steve704 Member

MARIJUANA KILLS

10. 40oz and chronic

11. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

12. 40oz and chronic

13. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

14. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

lol, i bet it did, that girl looked fucked up.

15. 40oz and chronic

16. neongreen

neongreen Member

17. yazzer

yazzer Member

surprisingly, this has been one of the funniest threads i've read in a while.
    i think it's the friedness and the owls that got me.

18. tyc

tyc Member

19. 40oz and chronic

20. hahahahaha that egg one is great!