Bench Press 225lbs for reps World Record for Mental Health Charity Mind

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by MrJingles, Mar 19, 2021.

1. MrJingles

MrJingles Members

Last night I registered my intention with Guinness World records to set a WR for bench pressing 225lbs for a record number of reps. When I first decided to start training to make a world record for benching 225lbs I could bench 225lbs 34 times....I can now lift that same weight well over 50 reps.

The reason I became so motivated to raise money for a mental health charity is because I struggled with psychosis and anxiety and anxiety attacks for so long I just knew I wanted to help people and raise awareness for people who often have to no real voice in relation to their struggles and problems.

I'm aiming to broadcast a video of my attempt next World mental health day and will keep you guys and girls informed.

idahocowboy likes this.
  2. MrJingles

MrJingles Members

Benched 225lbs for 65 reps recently, aiming for 100 reps now!

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

"We don't take money from pharmaceutical companies." How we raise and spend our money

Is this the charity ?

Here in the US we have a group called "NAMI" National Alliance Mental Illness

They are total fraud run by Eli Lilly corrupt to the core.

I was a mess for some years too and they way I gave back was exposing all thats wrong with the mental health system.

Consumer advocacy groups are mostly funded by Big Pharma, according to new research

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I had to quit with the human rights in mental health activism. Took up too much time.

Still bugs me that people donate to NAMI, and extension of the Eli Lilly marketing dept posing as "grassroots"

With that I am going to go. Just make sure any mental health advocacy group is legit before giving them anything.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  5. MrJingles

MrJingles Members

NO, I'm going to be fundraising for the mental health charity 'Mind'.