Discussion in 'Clothes' started by 60'slover15, Jun 12, 2006.
Anyone know where i can get a pair of mens bellbottom jeans. EXCEPT EBAY!!.
you can make your own thats what i do here is the website to help you if you want to make your own http://www.bigflares.com/howto.htm
Making your own is the best way. I always enjoyed it. Makes them all the more special.
Here's what you do:
1. Buy a pair of jeans (thrift store jeans work nicely, and they're cheap)
2. Buy a bit of fabric, this can be any type, color, design. Just something you like.
3. Cut along the outer seam of the jeans, near the ankle, as high as you want them to flair
4. Sew in a triangle of the fabric
5. Repeat for the other leg.
I've done this to make some huge bellbottom jeans, and I've added patches, as well as teased out a few holes.
yeah, making them yourself is better than buying them. i have a couple of pairs and they're really easy to make.
if you don't want to make your own flares and just want bell jeans, just shop in the womens section at your local thrift store that's what my boyfriend does and he has a bunch of kick ass bell jeans. and he looks super hot.
Separate names with a comma.