bell-sleeved dress shirts for men

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by the_allister, Dec 23, 2005.

1. the_allister

the_allister Member

hi does anyone know of any stores or websites that sell men's button-up shirts with bell-sleeves?

googling doesn't get me anywhere, so i thought maybe someone here would know. thanks.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

the conversion is in many books.
    Living on the Earth by Alicia Bay Laurel for example (I think that one has good drawn graphics)
    If you sew at all you can add your own sleve to a shirt you have or score at a thrift.
    cut away the sleve AT THE SEAM (maybe a seam ripper?) make a sleve of whatever volume you want with the same armhole. attach with pleating.
    as you take off the original sleve, you will see the bell shape at the top. your new sleve will need to match that.

3. drumminmama

4. jessicapoul

jessicapoul Newbie

When you are not found easily sleeved dress shirt then create your on custom made dress shirt which can easily fits on your body so CustomStitchers is the firm which gives facilities to the peoples who can not found easily slim fitted dress shirt so i was recently made dress shirt for my husband i would never found dress shirt for him and so worried about it so one of my friend told me about this firm where you can easily customize your shirt. so then i was prepared my mind to create my own custom shirt so i did it and made my shirt within minutes in finest fabric the fabric quality was superb i really impress with there way of working and expert stitchers.

5. drumminmama

Spammers suck. So I changed the link.

1 person likes this.
  6. mostafa.kamel

mostafa.kamel Members

Interesting and impressive article. Thanks to you for sharing such a nice article. I got some printing done from theprintinglife.com couple of months back and I am happy with their service.