Being Spanked, Slapped & Verbally Humiliated

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Allison12, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Allison12

Allison12 Member

Hi, :sunny:
    My name is Allison and I am an attractive 24yo bisexual shemale living in NYC.
    I have a real need to occasionally have a woman abuse me. I especially like being spanked & verbally humiliated at the same time. The problem is not finding a woman for sex it's the other things they don't like or are afraid of trying. I have only been with two women that enjoyed it as much as I did. One was extremely aggressive and it was simply delightful for me...
    Anyhoo, I'd appreciate any info on serious S& M sites or similar forums.

Peace & Love To All, Allison

2. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

yeah i have a similar problem. it's really difficult to find a dom. it seems that everyone is a sub! luckily, my new fuck buddy is a dom, and i am loving all the abuse! you may want to try cybersexchatcity.com. there are lots of TG/TS/TV there and people seeking out TG/TS/TVs. good luck!

3. kkatilouu

kkatilouu Member

I'm a straight girl and I'm with you on this. I love it when my boyfriend calls me horrible names and slaps/spanks me. It's super hot and kinky to me for some reason ;D
    I hope you can find someone who's as into it as you and I are! It's so fun!

4. ifitoldyouidhavetohugyou

ifitoldyouidhavetohugyou Guest

Collarme.com is an interesting and active site, although I usually end up using it more for a laugh than a dom.

5. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

crazy the amount of replies to views here

hey lurkers :)

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

here is a thought. Use Google.
    try BDSM as a search term.

7. ~xR*Z*Nx~

~xR*Z*Nx~ Member

fuck me o baby fuck me so sdirun skunky like a dunk a funk mother fuck,,, i know you want to break my eyeballs with your toe nails,, rape me a like a toad farmer inside a wedding cake ,,, ohh ya i'm your hollywood ponytaillll derail me from this truck stop door knob!!!

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

^^ that's pretty much collar me.

9. 7point65

7point65 Banned

What was the question???

10. sheuswe

sheuswe Guest

I'm new to this whole dom/sub and not interested in verbal humiliation but am finding the spankings just wonderful.

11. Rick41

Rick41 Member

I love to be face slapped by a woman,harder the better

12. somewhereovertherainbow

somewhereovertherainbow Guest

I have smilar problem even I open a thread at real kinky...unfortunately most women are slightly sub

13. hartylaugh325

hartylaugh325 Guest

This is interesting.

14. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Love to spank my wife and slap her tits and face, and verbally abuse her, I also love see another guy slap and spank her and use her. She loves the abuse..

15. oddballovage

oddballovage Member

Love love love to be spanked, verbally assaulted and even getting slapped, strangled, backhanded etc, such a turn on! my other half is a Dom so im a happy and ever so bruised bunny XD

16. xenka

xenka Member

I wasn't even aware that there are so many women who are into submission. I was always under impression that this is a guy thing. I as a woman would not have any joy humiliating a woman, but men, oh those deserve nothing but to be humiliated and laugh at. This is something I really would like to do. Unfortunately this desire was developed by me just lately, I don't even know where this is coming from, but I am married and my hubby is not really into it.

17. Thank God your husband's not willing to let you reduce your vision of men to that.

18. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

You naughty dirty filthy boy. You are a disgusting little slut. Get over my knee NOW you bad bad boy. Oooooooh I love it!!!

19. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

My wife and swap dominant/submissive on occasion. I know that when I’m very horned up I really love the degrading comments that she can make.

20. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I’ve been slapped in the face by my wife a few times but she wasn’t playing and I didn’t enjoy it. I’m very careful to avoid that these days.

21. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Just mad unfortunately LOL.