Being nude with someone besides a sexual partner

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I have a question. Have any had experiences with being nude with other persons, beside sexual partners, and not in a public setting. I will give an example.

Several years ago, a woman of my acquaintance told me that she had never seen a man who was uncircumcised. I admitted that I was not circumcised and she asked if I would show it to her. I told her that I would, but only under the "proper" circumstances. We went to a "safe" location and I took all my clothes off. Then I stood naked before her and let her look at my penis. I even demonstrated to her how the foreskin would retract during intercourse.

She was most appreciative and then said "Would you like to look at me?" and I said "Sure!" so she undressed too and displayed her body to me for my inspection. I knew she wanted me to make some comment, so I said that she had a heavy growth of pubic hair and that her breasts were what was called "high-beams" because her nipples point somewhat upward.

At no time during the process did either of us touch the other one. After our mutual display, we got dressed again and left. We remained good friends as long as we both lived in that area. We were both married. I never told my wife about the incident, and I doubt she ever told her husband. But to this day, I have the memory of this Lady's lovely naked body to enjoy whenever I want to. I hope her memories are equally good.

2. Booga

Booga Member

I used to be very close friends with a lesbian. She had a steady girlfriend who was a bit of a workaholic, and often emotionally distant. Maybe once a month, she would invite me to sleep with her. When she said "sleep," it meant exactly that -- to sleep. Dormir. Schlafen, Spat'. We'd undress completely, snuggle up close, and drift off while watching Seinfeld.

Sometimes we'd spend the morning hanging out nude in her apartment. Once or twice, she had me rub moisturizing lotion into her back. The fact that I always woke up with a hard-on fascinated her, but she never showed any inclination to in use it for her own benefit.

Still, good times. Now that I think about it, nude cuddling is a topic worthy of its very own thread.

3. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

I'm nude with fellow nudist friends all the time.

4. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

i get naked in fornt of my friends lol.. i dont stand there nude, just if i have to change, i dont mind if day see me... :p .. we know eachother yeeeeeears :D

5. xangelwingsx

xangelwingsx Member

other than nudist events (which i guess would qualify as "public settings") ive been nude with platonic friends (well people i had come to be friendly with, anyway) at a hot-tub party where all the party guests were nudists.

im nude a lot around my friends too but they arent nude as well so i dunno if you could really count that.

when i was 17 me, a friend and her boyfriend ran round a field naked together and hung out that way for a little while after. we never repeated it but it was fun all the same.

6. sith1

sith1 Member

"show me yours and I'll show you mine"

I did that and it was great

7. sarah.rslp

sarah.rslp Member

I think the whole point of nudism is to be naked in front of people that aren't your sexual partner!! In fact a major tennat is that nudity and sexuality are seperate.

8. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

True, but thats usually practiced in a public setting, not always, but mostly.

9. Booga

Booga Member

I took his question to mean: "Have you ever been nude with someone, in a pointedly intimate way, without actually having sex?" My answer was yes, and the experience was a very special one.

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I was on the beach in Hawaii years ago. It was fairly secluded, but not a nude beach, and I was wearing a swimsuit. There was a woman not far away who was sketching the scenery. I didn't want to be nosy, but from what I could see she was very good.

Late in the afternoon, when most of the other people on the beach had gone, she came over and asked if she could sketch me. I said sure. We had a pleasant conversation as she sketched, and at some point she asked if I minded being drawn nude.

Well, I didn't mind, so I slipped off my suit. Then a while later, she slipped off hers as well. Nothing sexual happened ... it just seemed natural and good for both of us to be naked. After she finished the drawings, we sat there on the beach in the gathering darkness and chatted for a couple of hours, still nude.

I don't know if this is the sort of experience you were looking for, but it was a very special moment for me. I felt as though I connected with a kindred spirit, and there just seemed to be no need for clothing.

I never saw her again. We both returned to our lives on the mainland. But somewhere there is a series of nude sketches of me on the beach in Paradise.

11. Nature Man

Nature Man Member

Hi Caliente this sounds like one of those truly magical once in a lifetime experiences that unfortunately will likely never happen again:(

12. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Caliente, this is exactly the kind of experience I am wanting to hear about. I do believe that two persons can be naked togehter, whether of the same sex or opposite, without there being any sexual activity between them. It is even easier if the person is a stranger.

When I go to the health club at the local YMCA there are all sorts of naked men in the area, in the sauna and steam, and none of us try to hide our bodies from each other. I find there is a certain freedom in sitting naked across from an equally naked person which allows persons to be more open and honest.

13. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

i am nude quite frequently with friends. anyone who i'm close to has seen me naked. there isn't any sexual thing to it. i do not wear clothing in my home. therefore if you visit or just hang out with me i am in the nude. this has encouraged some of my peers to hang out while watching movies in the nude.

i go to my gym at least 5 times per week. there are nude guys in the locker room, steam room and the sauna.

14. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Nothing wrong with that.
    Mutual exploration and appreciation of each other's body and form dates back eons. Michaelangelo made it an art form. DaVinci was similarly inclined.

The only time it is a "problem" is if you are married and begin an affair. That is wrong.

Girls often comment that my partner's 'willy' and mine are different: he is "cut", I am "peek-a-boo" and yes, they've (privately) seen erections too and the differences. None of these were "sexual" encounters.

Similarly, I enjoy the company of female naturist and we often share stories of e.g. surgery, cancer treatment etc, some of which the signs are quite visible. Visible, too, is our mutual respect as nudists and healthy deep feeling for body type. An athlete, I do not have the classic 'athlete' features, except my legs (!). The original poster should rightly consider his adventure a long-living memory and something to be proud of.

My household is a nudist household. Right now I'm in budgie-smugglers and a singlet: I'm waiting for the repairer to replace the glass door on my oven, so I am being necessarily "modest"! Afterward, "the gloves are off!" (sorry, budgie-smugglers... :D)

15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not in the sense you mean, but plenty of times in saunas or on nudist beaches. There are some people who I've known for years but have yet to have a conversation where both of us are fully clothed.

16. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Another post mentioned circumcision, which was the kick-off to my original experience. I visit health clubs quite frequently, and am naked in the sauna and steam rooms with a variety of other men, all equally naked.

I am surprised, and pleased, by the number of men who feel free to comment on the fact I am uncut. It is an admission that they have been looking at my "privates" but it does not offend me.

I have, on more than one occasion, shown them that I can retract my foreskin to make it look like theirs, which always interests them.

I believe it is a good thing when men can admit their curiosity toward the sexual apparatus of other men without having to feel "Queer".

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I am uncut too, not unusual in the UK, but no-one has ever commented on it.

18. Biggles_Nude!

Why is uncut unusual in the UK? Uncut here too.
    But if I look at guys younger than me, they are cut; it looks either grotesque or very neat (sometimes almost a turn-on!!); those around the same age as me are uncut. Make your own assumptions over that but I think circumcision in Australia isn't anywhere near as popular as it once was, for whatever reason of challenging traditional social/sexual mores and values or medical influence.

19. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I think circumcision in Australia isn't anywhere near as popular as it once was

I think that's true in the US also, although I don't have any figures to back it up. Most men my age are circumcised, at least the ones that I've seen. Uncircumcised penises still look a little odd to me, particularly when they're not erect, probably because I just haven't had much experience with them. Maybe I just need to do more research ... lol

20. Biggles_Nude!

I can assure you caliente that not all penises look "a little odd when erect" if they are uncut; semi-erect has a 'peek-a-boo' effect. Individual physiology plays a part and then it's all in the eye of the beholder.