Being a virgo sucks.I'm changing my star sign.

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Fairlight, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

What is it with the way the media portrays Virgos? And how people with different star signs perceive us,the "Virgins"? I'm reading all I can to be like Leos and Aries.WTF is it with this shit? A self-fulfilling prophecy I can do without.A lot of women will have a funny attitude towards you when you tell them you're a Virgo.I bet statistically we are the most single star sign out there.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no you arent...because signs have zero to do with life

heres you ...seemingly using this as a basis for decisions and to draw conclusions

it is your personality/looks that keep you single...nothing else....a combination of how you are with how you look

same is true for me and every other person in the world

you'd do well to forget birth signs and the fake science behind them

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The key is to disregard all the negative stuff and only concentrate on the positive. Which reminds me of a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJlyxygLh4"]Bing Sings "Accentuate the Positive" - YouTube

If that doesn't work I suggest changing to a Piscean, they are reasonable, artistic, and quiet. I didn't read anything after that as it may have taken negative direction.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Completely pointless to be concerned about so my take it's a self fulfilling prophecy indeed.

5. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

i have an okay personality and am not ugly,some have called me handsome.It is largely circumstances that keep me single.Women usually like me,but I am enthralled by them and usually give my power away.I just am a typical Virgo though and I don't know why.Was it because I read a couple of astrology books in my early teens and became what I read,as if by osmosis? Thanks for your advice,I will take it on board.I will never know the truth about astrology.Like many things,I am in two minds about it.

6. Asmodean

Sounds like a gemini :p jk Anyway, it is just very human to be enthralled by a person from the opposite sex that you're attracted to. If it's a big deal for you because you feel it is giving you trouble in this regard you should get more pragmatic (I know this is easier said than done) about yourself. Try to deduce why you are blocking yourself and practice or something. As you can see I don't have the exact solution neither but I do know linking it to your astrology sign and accepting you are a typical virgo is not the most constructive way for you ;)

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I'm a Virgo, and the chicks seem to dig it. That or it may just be my massive cock

8. Asmodean

I'm a gemini myself so I have two dicks. It sucks the second one is on my back though.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fairlight... as long s you use your birth sign as your excuse you are doomed....there is absolutely nothing to it

blame everything on your birth sign because it couldnt possibly be YOUR fault,right?

ok...you all have read my shit...you must know me by now...

whats my birth sign?

10. Asmodean

Monkey?

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

stop making monkey jokes...i told you guys...i was drunk and the monkey was wearing a dress... a very sexy dress..

and she was an Aquarius..

all whores

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

?

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fairlight, if you have your birth time and place then you can see what your north node is in and your south node. Those are more accurate reports about what your life has been and what you should strive towards.

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no...they arent^

and i say that with humour and respect

i guess c-section kids dont count since their birth times are chosen by hospital staff??

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i was not aware that the media portrays virgos at all. i've never really seen astrological signs mentioned in the media.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure they count. You are born when you're born.

The stars are a map. People born when certain areas are overhead tend to have certain traits. Any number of things you do throughout life will affect that initial set of traits.

It's no different than Earth maps. Like say for instance you were born in Canada...that might tend to make you a smug asshole, unless you were conscious enough to make an effort to change that.

;)

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sun sign=dickhead. Rising=dumbass. Moon=oooo look--it's purty.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the stars are not a map..

i am not a smug asshole

i am a smug nice dude

btw...what sign is ''smug asshole''

care to guess?

op is wasting his life believing shits not his responsibility

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My best guy friend is a Virgo and he's never had problems with the ladies

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

being a "best guy friend" is the perfect example of having problems with the ladies.