Being a undercover sissy is hot.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by rojored, May 26, 2013.

1. rojored

rojored Member

I've been a cock sucker since high school and no one in my life has a clue. That's what makes it hot to me. If you've never lived the life of a undercover sissy you'll never experience that delicious nasty overwhelming feeling of shedding that day to day macho facade and letting that cock sucking girl inside of you rise up and take control. I feel so submissive and feminine when I'm about to eat cock. The sight of a big sweaty white cock makes my throat tingle and my mouth dry. I'm a white cock lover. I feel so nasty on my knees..in my place..sucking off a white man's cock. White cock smells and taste better. When I taste the cum from a pretty white cock I go into a feeding frenzy. I have licked cum off a dashboard and off of the floor. I love it. But what I love even more is that nasty feeling I have when I get home and play hubby with my girlfriend after licking balls and getting my face splattered with hot sticky cum. I love it!:afro:

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'd put money on you not being as undercover as you think

3. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I am not putting my money on anything here:).

But yeah, if keeping it secret is what turns you, more power to you. It is your life. You owe to nobody...

KD

4. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Is it also hot to you if your girlfriend gives a bj undercover?

5. rojored

rojored Member

Yeah that would be fucking hot!!

6. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Does she think the same? :)