Beginner needs help

Discussion in 'DMT' started by krakil, Jan 8, 2014.

1. krakil

krakil Guest

Hey guys, I recently discovered this forum and this DMT section blew my mind. This hyperspace people speak of is something I would very much like to visit.

All the research is done , I am aware of how to prepare what I will need etc etc.
    So I am making this topic to ask for advice in doing some things.

1st - I am using Spicey Cat's DMT Teks ( the sticky thread)

2nd - There, it says the root bark should be finely ground up. This is kinda the problem for me . How am I supposed to do this? I mean this is wood ( or root bark to be more exact) it's not something that people do regularly you know.
    How to do with home appliance?Dont say a blender , cause I can just imagine the wood touching the blade getting chopped off and starting to bounce all over in the container.

3rd - Naphtha is a no go for me. Orginal Zippo lighter fluid? I know I just need 100% naphtha but I am afraid some of the ingredients might be hidden.

4th and last
    I will buy from this site

http://mh-uk.net/root-barks/mimosa-hostilis-shedded-root-bark.html

What amount should I buy for first attempt ( fails included please).
    And what amount of grams do I need for breakthrough experience.
    And if possible the conversion rate with that procedure.
    How much grams = how much mg of DMT.

Sorry to bother but people in this forum are so advanced no one mentions those things :D

2. floes

floes Senior Member

post around on the forum a bit to get more help, at least become a member and i wouldent have a problem lending a hand :) no one gets it right the first time, infact you could do it for years and everytime it is a learning process, finding the best way to do it for yourself. making such big mistakes you will never forget! finding little tricks to make it easyer for yourself. but id recomend before you try anything you should learn about the actual chemistry of what you are trying to do rather then just blindly fallowing a technique, learn about the reactions of what your going to be doing, what your handling.

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

thanks for the link!!!

I) dont know about choppin up, yeah try to grind it up somehow. I think Zippo fluid is not good. there could be leftovers after evaporation . I dont know tho. Try to order Naptha online.

Buy a few kilos.

Mimosa tenuiflora is 1%dmt according to wikipedia. I think hostilis had a lot more in it.

1kilo=1 gram

buy a few kilos.

you need 50 mg for a total earth shattering breakthrough. but smoking dmt is hard.
    you can get good experiences from 20 mg. I like this amount. its so beautiful and I just start breaking out into the dome. this area is called the Chrysanthemum and its beautiful. Im exploring the dome later :)

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Try to obtain bark in powdered form, like you said, it's fuckin' wood and it would probably fuck a blender up if you tried to grind it in there.

There are many TEKs out there. Most of them are variations on 2 different processes, the acid/base extraction and straight to base (STB). I prefer A/B but it includes a few more steps and may take longer, or may not depending on how efficient you are. I've had good results with STB also.

There are also teks that don't use naptha or lye and instead use d-limonene which is a natural solvent derived from orange oil.

Naptha is not that hard to find, you may not find it at the first hardware store you go to but Home Depot normally has it. Look for VM&P naptha, kleen strip is one brand. Don't use lighter fluid, I read somewhere that they may have changed the formula, plus lighter fluid is going to be much more expensive. Be careful when you are heating naptha, no open flames! It is very flammable. Be careful with the lye solution it will fuck you up. Wear gloves, I've gotten it on my hands and the tips of my fingers were so painful for a few days and my nails turned soft! I saw my friend fuckin with it one time with no gloves and noticed there were pits eaten into his finger tips around the cuticles and looked super painful.

If it's ur first time, I'd set aside a good 12 hours in the kitchen.

5. gdf13pointfupayme

gdf13pointfupayme Member

How did it go?