beer & xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by kil0, Feb 6, 2009.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Im on it right now. I popped about 3 xanies and am drinkin about 3 quarts of beer, miller high life and a heineken pint. and the crazy part is that im not even that fucked up.
    the reason for this celebration is that i just did good on my physics w/ calculus 2 test, so the god kilo is gettin bent!

But for u other niggas, unless u got a tolerance to alcohol n benzos like me, dont overdo it cuz u might wake up in jail or the hospital.

anyways, Im gonna finish enjoying this heineken pint and probably pop am another bar,and watch family guy episodes. HOLLA 0ne..

2. ivjinxvi

ivjinxvi Member

i heard that alprazolam and beer was a bad combo.. guess not =p lol

3. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

I'm here to tell ya; just finished off 6 bars and a six pack, and I'm quite fine, jasfkqQ
    'WAGL;KHRDFFGPOTRI740F;'GL;:cheers2::D

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

one thing i never understood with benzo use, why you guys eat them over the course of an evening? i like to just say "tonight i am doing x mg" and then take my dose, and put my pill bottle away. not that i ever have an urge to redose.

is taking it all at once too intensefor yall suckaz

5. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

we tend to forget...

6. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

when it comes to benzo's i nevecr plan on taking as much as i usually do.

if i have, say, a bag of 1mg kpins i just think "ok i'll take like 2-3mg and chill tonight".

but after that i'll go "eh 1 more would feel pretty nice", and at that point my judgements really impaired and i'll generally end up casually eating more until i pass out or run out haha.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

trust me it is. Half the niggas in my rehab were there for taking bars while drunk, and blacking out and doing dumb shit like robbing houses etc...

I've just been doing it every weekend for months, so Im used to it. But the first couple of times, I've blacked out as well and woke up in some random place sleeping in my car by myself, and had lost my cell phone. Thank god I woke up in my car parked, not wrecked or in jail.

8. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

alcohol & 2 mg of xanax is in my near future, first time with the combo, 2nd time with a benzo period

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

first timer? drink beer not hard liquor, or there will be a 95% chance you wont remember shit and might end up doing shit you wont even believe until you read your arrest affidavit.

10. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

i didnt get arrested, thank gawd, but i did black out. i didnt take the xanny until after id had four of five cups of various mixed drinks, and a shot of jager. then i was playing beer pong right after i took the xanax, this is what i remember: 1 cup to 1 cup; and waking up.