Beer Contains Female Hormones

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by paintballer687, Apr 3, 2007.

1. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, and couldn't drive. No further testing is planned.

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

3. paintballer687

I dunno, I've been drinking a few Coronas, remembered this and thought it was worth a chuckle. Maybe it's just the Corona, though.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

talking as a stoned drunk bum that i am. i laughed my lungs out after reading that.

5. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I read that on the CNN site. As an addendum the auto manufacturers are moving the headlight highbeam switch back to the vehicle floor. It seems the guys kept getting their high heels caught in the steering wheel. ;)

6. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Lmfao.

7. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

christians aren't supposed to be dickheads...
    most people usually don't live up to 100% of what their religion tells them. it's probably a good thing cause there is a lot of crazy shit in thier texts...

8. paintballer687

Heh, you certainly do span the full extent of the forums. Yeah, I'm Muslim, but truth be told there are some parts I strongly disagree with. Alcohol consumtion isn't exactly one of them; that was the first drink I'd had in most likely a year or two, and I only drank two beers to help a strong head ache I had because it's the only thing that works where advil fails. In the philosophical/religious forums, I don't tend to point out the parts I disagree with, because that would give those who viciously oppose Islam, regardless of fact, fiction, or logic, a chance to try and discredit Islam as a whole, which would be morally wrong and, needless to say, Islam is under enough scrutiny already. But yes, I do disagree with some points of Islam, especially those regarding the equality of men and women. I fully embrace Islam, I just tend to edit out the parts I disagree with, which are few, but there none the less.

9. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Man, I wish I had the time to do that.

10. paintballer687

Oh, I didn't take it as a negative comment by any means, I was just a little flustered if anything. I'm sure I would have asked the same thing.

11. DepTh

DepTh Member

lmao

12. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

YOUR MOM CONTAINS FEMALE HORMONES!!!

haha

13. paintballer687

Oh, no you didn't! *snaps fingers two times in a circle*

14. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

I got detention three days ago for snapping my fingers and shaking my ass as I walked away from a teacher. Apparantly it was disrespectful