beef curtains?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by kijax, Mar 10, 2008.

1. kijax

kijax Member

when i lost my virginity, I knew guys judge girls on their sexual performances, but it never occured to me that guys judge girls on the appearance of their vaginas. I'm comfortable with my body-don't get me wrong, but I know I dont have the most traditionally sexy tight vagina. I have lips hanging down. Does this really matter that much? Does it effect the quality of the sex?

Soncho33 likes this.
  2. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

Well, from what I've read bigger inner lips actually enhance the experience for the girl. Of course you're gonna run into guys who prefer smaller lips or even get turned off by bigger lips but, we're the minority as most guys don't care so much and a lot seem to prefer bigger inner lips.

3. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Doesn't matter to me. All pussies are beautiful, IMO. As for tightness...IMO, it's semi important. I want a vagina that I can get into without using the jaws of life, but one that's pretty tight once I get into it, you know (and one with a decent sized clit...)? Everybody's different and unique and while we all have certain preferences (hey, seperates us from animals), but more often than not, we all love our sex partner's genitals. Enjoy the fact your pussy is different.

4. rover422000

rover422000 Member

No it doesnt matter. Unless its so loose that a guy cant feel the walls around him and i am sure that aint the case with ya. So be assured your partner will be happy.

5. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I like droopy vaginas, I think they look sexy. Love nibbling the curtains. As for the sex, havn't noticed a difference. Although it tends to be better with people who aren't or haven't been sexually active.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

In my experience, the best sex has had no bearing on the size of the lips, as during arousal these are predominantly external & act more of a cushion against the male pubis than anything else.

What does seem to matter is how the internal muscles are used. In fact, one of my best experiences was with a girl who would do pelvic floor exercises on each thrust of the penis, thus tightening around the shaft & the glans on each inward journey. The same sort of physical muscular sensation occurs when the female orgasms, which is where they have the major advantage during sex, inasmuch as they are physically capable of having multiple orgasms. With the men, it's just a case of once the orgasm is reached, the woman can make the most of the internal pulsating of the penis, after which it's a struggle to maintain penetration as long as possible before the erection is lost, when penetration is no longer physically possible. However, the Holy Grali of sex - the Mutual Orgasm - is a worthy target, when the rhythmic orgasmic tightening of the vaginal muscles squeezing against the matching orgasmic pulsations of the penis is an experience to beat all. No wonder so many women try to please their men with faked orgasms. That addition pressure, especially at the climactic point, makes the world of difference.

7. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

The size of the inner labia has nothing at all to do with vaginal tightness.

Well-- I take that back. If there's enough room, the friction might grab the inner labia and pull them into the vagina, making it tighter. This can sometimes be painful for the woman...It's happened. All you have to do is pull out, part the labia and keep going. Unless there's no pain, in which case, you'd just keep going.

8. Citygirl57

Citygirl57 Member

Glad to hear that some men like beef curtains. lol I have long inner labia and they have been like that as long as I can remember. I am still tight too although I don't have children and have only had two partners.

9. vagabundo

vagabundo Member

they swell up when aroused anyway.

10. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

got any pictures? Let see what we're talking about here!

11. soso_cool

soso_cool Member

I love them the longer the better but i find that girls generally don't think they are sexy. I go crazy when I behold a nice long pair

12. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

MMMM.....love beef curtain!!!

13. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

Enjoy and be proud of your sexy beautiful lips be blessed

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First,If you are giving your secret garden to a man, it is a treasure. I would never make a judgemental comment about that. No way.
    We are a senior couple and we worship each other’s body as it is. We love sex and we play with each other all the time. Secondly,If your partner ever makes a comment like that, then imagine what else they would think. FWIW

Soncho33 likes this.
  15. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Why not? Girls judge guys on the shape/size of their penis ALL THE TIME. They do it both in public and amongst their friends, whether joking or serious. To me this is no different from girls talking about guys with small dicks, or being circumcised/uncircumcised. Why would you think guys would be any different in this regard?

Ultimately, that would depend on how superficial the guy is. Some guys are more superficial than others. The trick is to find the right guy!