Because I wasn't high.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 31, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

On Sunday me and my pals were going to the AMPM for some slushies, and we weren't stoned. We were on skateboard, and this guy I use to know saw us, and he kept on saying, "You guys fuckin' suck." Well, then he fuckin' called me a fat assed faggot skater-stoner, and I just said, "Yeah, I guess I'm the faggot that knocked your ass out in a single punch on 6 different occasions. Or did you forget about that?"

That started up a fight, but I just thought, "That wouldn't have happened if I was stoned."

So, yeah, a whole lot of stuff happened, including us beating down his friend, who happened to be in a local gang. So, now I'm in gang troubles, all because I wasn't laid back and blazed.

Because I wasn't high.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Ummm... buy a gun?? :)

That really sucks. Write that in to George Bush. Maybe he'll realize what trouble he's causing and change his stance... :) hehe...

Good luck! ;)

3. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Haha seriously... it would cut down on youth violence.

4. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Yeah it would. If I would've had a J on me, I would've gone and smoked them out. Instead of beating them down. All because no weed! Sucks.

It should be all right, though, I have friends in his gang, and I can just explain everything to them.

5. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

Stoned or not stoned, an insult is still the same.

6. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

The term "wiling out" comes to mind.

Maybe you wouldn't have fought high, but I would have. I would have over-reacted and gone along with it, because someone killing my high pisses me off. Damn, I guess I'm lucky that didn't happen to me, it would have ended up with me stabbing someone or getting shot, haha.

7. emublazin

emublazin Member

yea i think that when you high that little stuff don't even matter

8. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

haha i love fighting, wrestling whatever when im high, it just lets me think less and react more on instincts

9. reef

reef Member

hell yah, don't take a diss so easily

10. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Nah, man, don't let that shit get to you. Let them say what they want, it doesnt hurt you really. If you stop giving them a reaction they will eventually tire of it all, and shut up. (just like you have to do with little kids).

Just lay back, light up a J, and laugh with your friends about the idiots down the road that take shit too seriously. :cool:

11. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

you speak some sense girl

12. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Somewhere out there, right now, there is a woman who isn't high. Her PMS is kicking her ass. She is making life hell for some man. (Father, boyfriend, husband) I hope he's a fnukin' Congressman!!