Because I got high

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, May 25, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

What is the funniest thing you do when you get lifted?

I used to be driving and smoking and when I stopped driving, I was in the wrong place. Like I'd be at the video store when I was supposed to be going to a friends house. Sometimes I would even get out of the car before I realized it. AAhhhh..good times.

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i always stop in the middle of conversation look at something and i take a gasp of air like im in shock about it. it gets annoying because after i do it, we'll sit and laugh about it for 10 mins cuz no one knows why the hell i did it. it's funny tho..or maybe it's just cuz we're baked. :rolleyes:

3. alex714

alex714 To the Left

had really bad case of munchies, went for japanese with my friend. we went to the front to pay by debit. the guy was waiting for her to swipe her card, but we just stood there in a daze for a good 5 mintues. then the guy asked us why we werent swiping the card.... we laughed our asses off, but i think you had to be there to really find it funny

4. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

this was a long ol time ago, and i mean long time ago..

my friend and i were out cruising when we saw these cops sitting in the parking lot. we pull over, and are just cracking up, they come over to us and start asking us questions, so finally i stop laughing and tell the cop "damn you are fine, i bet you use your night stick well!" he just stared at us in shock that i would say such a thing, he finally, after I told him i liked his handcuffs too, started cracking up with us.. guess ya had to be there.

5. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

I got really stoned one night when i was home alone. I live with my boyfriend who works nights and he got off early and came home at 2amish instead of the usual 7amish. Since I wasn't expecting him i had the chain lock on and he tried to open the door hard, thinking it would be open - When i saw that someone was trying to force the door open i ran and hid in the closet behind the clothes! - He eventually yelled loud enough for me to hear him explaining who he was and let him in. Now it was funny for us because I'm really a pretty tough chick, sure i get 'jumpey' sometimes but i never though i'd react like the typical 'ditz' if i thought someome was breaking in... -Very embarrassing!

6. vinster

vinster penis wrinkle

This one time I got high, my friends roof ended up with a whole about a foot wide. He had a fun time explaining it to his parents. To this day we have no idea how it happened

7. jonnydisaster5

jonnydisaster5 Member

lost alot. me 3 adults but yeah. me n this grrl she was kicked outta military shit.good sister. wood flloor. adult stuff i beg off? me n this kid in austin. hammer blah. defaceb . sum kinna breakfast. i got a crush on muddy. hella good. danish or sumthin. not sleep.never disapoint.wonder write see im not reterded.sum strange days. get worried im sum robot.who the fuck im, talkin to?aint smart.who care a swum cun fession.

8. jonnydisaster5

jonnydisaster5 Member

sum folk shouldnt breed drive . my alumni. do ask yer grrl to go plavces she got gar.who gonna pay? press flowers we haqd a grommit. id banhim, onis head, hit folk now?nap.

9. jonnydisaster5

jonnydisaster5 Member

thirst gromit had ears jumpy too. he propr dog . can i hit folk now?adultsa huge red puke puddle.i dont. disapeare.heres to you. heres to me, if we ever disagree fuck you anyway.

10. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

say what? man i want some of what you have..

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I laughed for an hour straight last night and a few hours on friday...I also shopt sparkeling wine outta my nose while stoned on Friday...good times. The dumbest thing would have to be unwrapping every item of food in my ex boyfriend's house to tell him about excess packaging and dressing his dog up in my lingerie...we had to get mad amounts of ziplock bags afterwards hah

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

god damn this thread is old :D

trying to find a parking spot while stoned is wicked fun, haha, i just drive around in circles.

one time i drove around a rotary for 5 minutes because i couldn't figure out where to go. i couldn't stop laughing.

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I get incredibly argumentative whether I'm stoned or drunk. But when I'm drunk, it comes out more slurred and when I'm stoned, it comes out all mellow and cool. Like I'm supposed to be telling them that their story is untrue, even if it isn't. It's very convincing. At least, when I'm high, it is.

I also can understand Mystery Science Theatre 3000 waaaaay better and find it way funnier when I'm high.

14. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I used to wait for the stop sign to turn green...

15. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Once, walking in to class about 10 minutes late, I slipped on a puddle of melted snow, and fell spilling my orange slurpee all over the front of my wife-beater. The teacher stopped the lecture and asked me in front of about 200 kids, if I was ok. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard, so I just laid there, in a rapidly melting pile of slurpee and laughed. Eventually I got myself together enough to crawl out the door on my hands and knees. Left behind a bag of gummy candy and a bag of ketchup chips too.

16. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I used to get high watching people play tennis at the local community college.