beards & long hair

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Layla Nahar, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Ok, ladies, not trying to be sacrilegious, but have you ever been with a guy with long hair and a beard, & you look up & suddenly get the feeling you're doing it with jesus?

2. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

<--Has been called jesus on many an occasion.

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lol i'll let ya know in about a month or so...

4. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

well actually yes i have been with someone who looked like jesus (literally) it was so much fun having sex with this guy I mean it felt like a sin cuz he looked exactly like jesus. I loved it.

5. prism

prism :o

my best friend looks like jesus....he's also gay.

6. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

as my hair gets longer I get more people saying I look like jesus...I think they say that to any guy with a beard and long hair......but hey if a girl wanted to get on me because of it...sure why not I'll pretend to be the messiah fi thats what she wants......I guess when you get right down to it....I am the messiah......

but so are you

7. wallflowergirl

wallflowergirl Member

well mine has long hair and a beard, but his is red and he's chubbier than jesus, so nope never really thought that before. but that is pretty funny. it makes me think of the chick in bad santa that had a thing for guys in santa suits, lol! "fuck me santa fuck me santa!" that cracked me up so much. :)

8. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

haha! That's hilarious

9. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

[​IMG]
    Everyone says my boyfriend looks like jesus... Not the greatest picture of him.. but ...

10. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Its not as bad in the picture either... hje had just shaved his beard down

11. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

never slept with a guy that looked like Jesus, but I do know a few that look similar. wow, I never even thought how weird that would be!

12. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Guys with long hair and beards are such a turn on for me...and never once has it ever crossed my mind that they looked like jesus...but now that you said something...geez, I hope you haven't ruined it for me!

*laughs*

13. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I get that all the time, though i am built like a lunch box and look nothing like him physically lol.

I actually stratigically placed my head in front of my ceiling fan light once to take a picture, had a beautiful bright light halo behind my head.

14. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jesus is hot! :)

15. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

lol Jesus is watching down on you and I am sure he is flattered....:)

16. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

man ive looked like jesus for about 11 years now, real skinny too, i hope thats not why i havent been gettin any this whole time.

17. FlowerScruff

FlowerScruff Member

Nope. :) My boyfriend has long hair and a beard & moustache but the way it grows/he grows it, he only looks like himself.

18. thestallionpt4

thestallionpt4 Member

i've had long hair and a beard and been skinny as hell for about ten years i guess. my wife wouldn't have it any other way - she loves the look. sometimes when we make love she seems to think i AM jesus. she keeps saying 'oh jesus, oh jesus...'

19. bobbyellis

bobbyellis Member

well,.I gotta say,.. was your Jesus white? Sorry to bring it up, but that's the image most people conjure up. You know there are different views.

20. thestallionpt4

thestallionpt4 Member

why does it matter what color i think jesus is? isn't that between me and him? i'm sure he'll let me know if i think he's the wrong color... sometimes i think oedipus had the right idea, that we should all claw out our eyes and eliminate racism once and for all.

to answer your question, jesus was apparently born in bethlehem around 2000 years ago. i don't think there were too many 'white' chicks around to give birth to him at the time...