Beads In The Bath?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by yamamamo, Jan 25, 2005.

1. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

I've recently bought some beads, both bracelets and necklaces. Is it ok to wear them in the bath? It doesn't damage the elastic or anything? I don't want to ruin them but I also want to wear them long enough for the beads to not notice y'know? Thank you.

2. MiniBix

MiniBix Member

Well. i dont think that the beads will get damaged in the bath. i know my beads are still in the same shape. except for some painted wooden balls, they lost their color. but that's all.

3. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

well it all depends what kinda string and beads you have. they're all different. i guess most would be fine in the bath. if not, then there's a slight problem = P but its not bad - if they don't survive in your bath, they wouldn't have survived long in the rain (which i know you have - you're in england)

4. RainbowSquidney

RainbowSquidney Member

My wooden beads turned white after they got wet several times.
    Oh well.....

5. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

Thanks for the replies everyone! Its not too important, I mean if they do get destroyed they're cheap so it doesn't matter too much. And yes I'm sure the rain will get to them if the bath water doesn't. I think I'll risk anyway, cheers guys!